Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comes off but he is the man of the match by far. Commentators been raving about him, the passes he was making etc was brilliant. Brilliant performance .

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Why sub him out?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      To be able to use him again on Sunday - when you’re up 3 goals in a cup game you tend to take out the guys you want to use in your next match if there’s a short turn around like there is for Brighton with the Newcastle match on Sunday
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hope to see him start next to Maupay on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Why sub him out?
          Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          Save him for the weekend .

Comment

What a goal, they call that a 'Solly March finish' down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              What a goal, they call that a 'Solly March finish' down here.
              yet to see that dude actually FINISH many/Any? a Move on the pitch for BHA..!!? Barring a fluke goal he scored during the Ali's first season..!?

Comment

Solly March is the Vahid Amiri of Brighton

Comment

LOVED the way ARJ played. You guys are being so optimistic about Potthead giving him playing time but I am extremely skeptical. Let's see...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    LOVED the way ARJ played. You guys are being so optimistic about Potthead giving him playing time but I am extremely skeptical. Let's see...
                    Considering he just got a sub appearance vs Chelsea the only thing that has changed between now and then is a goal and an assist for him. I don’t think a sub appearance on Sunday is optimistic as much as it’s realistic
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Impressive showing from Jahanbakhsh. Nothing but positives can come from this. Now he either:
                      1. Gets more time in League matches
                      2. Proved himself worthy of a loan/transfer to another club
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

He had a lovely goal and assist.
                        His passes today were wonderful, just a shame most his teammates don’t have the vision to move in time for those passes.

His only downside was some of his defense and one-on-ones but with more play he can overcome those issues.

Comment

One word: Superb! After the great assist he created the second goal for himself by starting a line of attack with a great turn then receiving the ball in their one-third and finishing with an amazing shot from the edge of the box when no one expected it!

Enjoy!

ARJ's goal: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/220...85%d9%88%d8%ab

ARJ's assist: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/220...a8%d8%ae%d8%b4

Go ARJ!

Comment

I think they have just given him man of the match on Sky Sports. Should get an interview 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              He had a lovely goal and assist.
                              His passes today were wonderful, just a shame most his teammates don’t have the vision to move in time for those passes.

His only downside was some of his defense and one-on-ones but with more play he can overcome those issues.
                              He actually had 18 duels which was the most in the match.

Comment

FT 4-0
                                AliJ with goal and MOTM

Comment

Working...
                                X