Jahanbakhsh with an absolute screamer! Confidence has entered the chat
      twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Mr Potter beshin sare jaat.....

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyFootba...83950081900550

Video of the goal

Comment

this guy who is a class above all the players on the pitch, including brighton ones like gross who got so many of his mins last year, deserved to not be in sooooo many match day squads???

To think we have people here that justify those exclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ead-***/page27

most brighton fans on their forum agreeing hes been the best player and his passing and vision is level above the rest of their team (including first team).
              Funny..... While most agree that he is having a hell of a game, some of them are questioning whether he would be effective at a higher (PL) level. For god's sake, last season, when he was given the chance, he scored on his first start and had the goal of the season against Chelsea.

I bet if someone tallied his goals per minute he would be near the top or at the top.

------------------------------

Having said that, barring a miracle, BHA and Potter are just not good enough to finish any higher than they did last year...With or without AJB! They are just not good enough and do not have a coach like Biesla who can deliver results with average players.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

i've been watching this game, and ali seems head and shoulders above everyone in game. great tidy passes

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s first half by numbers:

• 38 touches
                  • 4 key passes - 2 big chances created
                  • 1 assist
                  • 2 shots - hit woodwork once
                  • 4 successful tackles
                  • 1 foul won

His best game in the blue and white to date.
                  Cred: Albion Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                    Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s first half by numbers:

• 38 touches
                    • 4 key passes - 2 big chances created
                    • 1 assist
                    • 2 shots - hit woodwork once
                    • 4 successful tackles
                    • 1 foul won

His best game in the blue and white to date.
                    Cred: Albion Analytics
                    dont know the figures but he's been even better on all fronts here in the 2nd half

Comment

MOM so far
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

subs beginning to roll in for BHA
                        Ali is off after putting the game to bed with that redunclous kharaki shot
                        good sign that he may get a feature in the league game coming up..!!

Comment

Why sub him out?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ali off minute 68 - great performance in. Glad he got taken off, potter knows he needs to save JB’s legs for the Newcastle match on Sunday!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

prolly starting or playing a good amount next game
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

his weight of pass and decision making is next level. I always said these are main strengths. Compare to how many attacks his teammates fuck up with stupid passes, stupid crosses, turnovers.

An in form ARJ rarely wastes an attack. If he does its a range finding shot which he balances out by scoring a banger from range later on in the game, or testing GK.

And hes subbed at min 67, great indication he will start or have a big part to play vs newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                                X