X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Great News , its official he signed for Rotterdam !!! Very happy
    Golbezan is the source with a link to a dutch website on instagram
    Still not a done deal but super close. Until we see a official release from the club its the same news redistributed.

Here are the tweets and article you are referring to:

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/VI_nl/status/1415406262473404417

Dutch Article:
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-s...r-van-berghuis

Looking forward to Removing Brighton from my Fotmob & removing north stand chat from Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      I’m just glad I never had to sit through watching a Brighton match again.
      Well, except for the ones where Brentford, Saman, and Frank decimate the brilliant tactician Sir Potter.

Comment

Well, I am confused. Do we think Jahanbakhsh was not good enough for premier league, or do we think he was good enough and are blaming Potter and the club for all his misery? Can't have it both ways... I personally think he was almost good enough and had he not gotten hurt so much and had a bit more luck, like his shot gone in instead of hitting the post that first year, etc... He would have been able to establish himself as a regular starter there. Also, I have no ill will against Brighton, Potter or Hughton. They could have held his hand more and given him more chances but overall, I think he was treated like all other players there. Actually, I think in the long run, his experience there would toughen him up some...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Well, I am confused. Do we think Jahanbakhsh was not good enough for premier league, or do we think he was good enough and are blaming Potter and the club for all his misery? Can't have it both ways... I personally think he was almost good enough and had he not gotten hurt so much and had a bit more luck, like his shot gone in instead of hitting the post that first year, etc... He would have been able to establish himself as a regular starter there. Also, I have no ill will against Brighton, Potter or Hughton. They could have held his hand more and given him more chances but overall, I think he was treated like all other players there. Actually, I think in the long run, his experience there would toughen him up some...
          Combination of reasons. I believe if he was in a better team, surrounded with better coaching staff, he probably could've had a better premier league career. He just didn't get a decent chance at being in the starting lineup. Yes it's true that he got hurt a bunch, but he also did recover from his injuries and had ample time to get a chance to get back into the starting line up. Coaching staff didn't really give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Combination of reasons. I believe if he was in a better team, surrounded with better coaching staff, he probably could've had a better premier league career. He just didn't get a decent chance at being in the starting lineup. Yes it's true that he got hurt a bunch, but he also did recover from his injuries and had ample time to get a chance to get back into the starting line up. Coaching staff didn't really give him a chance.
            Yes, but couldn't you say that about a lot of other players... Alzate and Mac Allistar both had excellent runs and followed by one average game and then being benched. My point is that he was treated like other players and there is just too much competition in PL and unless you are heads and shoulders above everyone else, you have to fight every week to get into the line up.
            I think us ARJ fans, get biased by what their fans say. And their fans are totally disappointed because they paid up a lot and didn't get the return. But for the coach, all he knows is that he has these 25 players to choose from and he chooses whatever he believes will get him the best results.

Comment

I think ARJ was good enough to get much, much more minutes for a bottom tier EPL team like Brighton. It just wasn’t the right fit. More minutes, more confidence, and could’ve produced more.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                I think ARJ was good enough to get much, much more minutes for a bottom tier EPL team like Brighton. It just wasn’t the right fit. More minutes, more confidence, and could’ve produced more.
                Their style of play was also a huge contributing factor. Even with CQ's style of play, we never saw the best of ARJ.

Comment

ARJ was (emphasis on was) good enough to play and shine at EPL. But Potter is not good enough to coach at EPL. Simple as that!
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Feel free to use Google/YouTube for some examples. Plenty of clips out there. Just pick a football team from any of those countries and append the words "violence" or "fight" and the end.
                    I mean FFS, sporting cp fans attacked their our players during training, Lazio fans marched through Glasgow doing the nazi salutes, I was in Berlin when Germany won the world Cup and saw streets trashed and occasional fights with my own eyes, etc....
                    Again, sports fan in general can be c*nuts.
                    I see your point but English fans are by far the most violent fans in the world. Not all sports fan are c*nts or violent though, for example Swiss, Swedish and Japanese fans are very civilized.

Comment

https://theathletic.com/news/brighto...d/9mg9oXQ0KQJi

Latest update from the athletic, basically best source for brighton related shi.

"Brighton & Hove Albion winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh is considering a move back to the Netherlands with Feyenoord — with a deal potentially imminent.

The Eredivisie club want a replacement for Steven Berghuis, who is understood to be poised to join Ajax.

Other clubs from other countries have also shown interest in Jahanbakhsh, but a move to Feyenoord is in the process of being negotiated.

When could a move take place?
                      The Iranian international’s future is likely to be resolved in the next two to three days, before Brighton leave for Scotland for a training camp.

He has yet to join in pre-season training with Graham Potter’s squad after representing his country in Asian World Cup qualifying matches last month.

Why would he want to leave?
                      Jahanbakhsh has been in and out of the Brighton side since a £17 million move from Eredivisie outfit AZ Alkmaar in 2018.

He still has two years left on his contract but has become increasingly frustrated by a lack of sustained opportunities.

The 27-year-old has made only 21 starts in a total of 50 Premier League appearances over the past three seasons."

Comment

I was talking to a sales/investors manager of Feyenoord and she was excited about him joining them. She mentioned that the signing will be today. How reliable sales people are is a different question....

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          I was talking to a sales/investors manager of Feyenoord and she was excited about him joining them. She mentioned that the signing will be today. How reliable sales people are is a different question....
                          With all due respect, if I were a Feyenoord fan or in some other way affiliated to the club, I'd be very happy if a player like Jahanbakhsh was about to join the team. If Jahanbakhsh can reach his AZ form, he will be their best player (yes, even better than Berghuis because Berghuis couldn't even last one season at Watford).

Comment

JB arrived, doing his medical

https://mobile.twitter.com/Feyenoord...1%2Fframe.html

Thanks to the lord allmighty I never have to watch a Brighton game again

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

Thanks to the lord allmighty I never have to watch a Brighton game again
                              You think Go Ahead Eagles away is something to look forward to?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                You think Go Ahead Eagles away is something to look forward to?
                                Yes, if he becomes a regular and plays great i say yes

Comment

Working...
                                X