Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If true, it’s a garbage transfer. Weak agents are hurting our players.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Football (sports) fans everywhere fan be shitty. Just because a hand full of clips were being circulated around Twitter last week, it doesn't mean that's what most English Fans are like...
      The behaviour witnessed in those hand full of clips can be found in French, Italian, Spanish , Portuguese, etc... Fans.
      Brighton along side Fulham Fans are some of the nicest and most well behaved. They have little to no affiliation with hooliganism.
      What Kiarash said is true about hardcore Feynoord fans though. They and Utrecht fans are known to be some of the most extreme and arrogant in Netherlands. Even scrolling through twitter, you can see a noticeable number of them think Alireza isn't good enough for them.
      I've never seen this type of bad behaviour and hooliganism (violence) by Spanish or Portuguese fans, care to show some examples? Some Italian and French fans also have a bad reputation but nowhere near as bad as the English, they are the worst, there is no reason to sugar coat their bad behaviour just because you are an admirer of English football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        If true, it’s a garbage transfer. Weak agents are hurting our players.
        Where did you expect Jahanbakhsh to move after three bad seasons at fc Brighton of which two as a solid bench warmer?

61 games and 4 goals and two assists, that's not very impressive. He should feel lucky that Feyenoord wants him, he can't do better at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          I've never seen this type of bad behaviour and hooliganism (violence) by Spanish or Portuguese fans, care to show some examples? Some Italian and French fans also have a bad reputation but nowhere near as bad as the English, they are the worst, there is no reason to sugar coat their bad behaviour just because you are an admirer of English football.
          Iran has played host to many of its bitter rivals. The spectators never attacked the other teams fans, win or lose.

Imagine if this happened in Iran. We would never hear the end of it and would probably get banned for a while.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Where did you expect Jahanbakhsh to move after three bad seasons at fc Brighton of which two as a solid bench warmer?

61 games and 4 goals and two assists, that's not very impressive. He should feel lucky that Feyenoord wants him, he can't do better at the moment.
            Anywhere but backwards.
            Playing in a league where he's done it all is worst than chasing the money in Qatar/UAE etc.
            His clueless agent who didn't act years ago when he was under Hughton really ruined his chances of ever getting a good transfer later.

Comment

Do you remember the fight between English and Russian fan in France Euro2016? It’s not their first time.

https://youtu.be/KkopSCKaj4U
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                Anywhere but backwards.
                Playing in a league where he's done it all is worst than chasing the money in Qatar/UAE etc.
                His clueless agent who didn't act years ago when he was under Hughton really ruined his chances of ever getting a good transfer later.
                Agree with second part. But he basically did what you say about Qatar/UAE in the two previous seasons. Brighton was visibly going nowhere, he was left out of 20 + matchday squads even after scoring brilliant goals and not playing inferior to his competition, and he chose to reject loan advances from Koln (for sure) and potentially Ajax at various points after that first season in favour of sucking up as much of that contract as he could. Now it is unreasonable to expect Bundesliga, La liga team to actually put together a package of 5 mio transfer fee + 1-2 mio wages for a guy who has never been in there leagues and couldnt beat out likes of solly march, Aaron conolly, etc for starting spot, and hasnt played over 800 mins of football for the past 2 full seasons...

Now not to say he shouldnt get his bag or whatever...thats his personal decision. But the trade off was very evident. A loss of confidence, form, fitness, getting dropped from TM xi when all options are fit, and an elimination of all top 5 league suitors.

The only reason he gets a feyenoord move is bc they are accepting the risk of signing a player with the aforementioned 3+ resume bc of what he did before that time in their own league.

Feyenoord is by far the best move he could get and no matter what it certainly better than the untenable situation at brighton

Comment

Feel free to use Google/YouTube for some examples. Plenty of clips out there. Just pick a football team from any of those countries and append the words "violence" or "fight" and the end.

I mean FFS, sporting cp fans attacked their our players during training, Lazio fans marched through Glasgow doing the nazi salutes, I was in Berlin when Germany won the world Cup and saw streets trashed and occasional fights with my own eyes, etc....

Again, sports fan in general can be c*nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Still salty about the loss to Italy? I can imagine because at some point you were thinking England might have actually had a chance at winning the EURO’s, until reality hit. Yeah, reality is something most English and especially Brighton fans are far away from, because JB is never going to a newly promoted Belgian team. Get out with this disrespectful comment please.
                    I could not care about the ENGLAND TEAM - I expected them to lose by two clear goals in normal time because they did not have the players in midfield. Italy played well for 60 minutes. PS: I'm not Scottish and I don't like Boris.

Comment

He will be 28 soon, and has been languishing in Potterville.

If the dutch league is the best offer he can get—I’d take it. Needs to undo all the mental damage from Brighton, to get in good spirits for WC 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        Iran has played host to many of its bitter rivals. The spectators never attacked the other teams fans, win or lose.
                        Imagine if this happened in Iran. We would never hear the end of it and would probably get banned for a while.
                        Yes you're right, in Iran if someone steps on an ant the Western media would use the headline: Iran's genocide or jihad on the ethnic ant population. It's crazy how they deliberately demonize our country.

Comment

Feyenoord director Frank Arnesen has responded to the rumors that Alireza Jahanbakhsh should become Steven Berghuis' successor at Feyenoord.

"We are on the right track, we still have something to do, but we are optimistic," Arnesen confirms the almost imminent deal with Brighton & Hove Albion, which the Iranian reportedly wants to let go for just 4.5 million euros. In 2019, the Premier League club paid about 20 million for him.
                          https://www.soccernews.nl/news/81836...akhshgeruchten

This basically confirms it.

Comment

As someone who saw almost every single minute, he played for BHA. He simply isn't good enough. Pretty much confirmed when he couldn't even put on a decent performance in WCQ, after playing so much towards the end in the EPL.

Glad he's gone, I was getting too emotional every time he came on, and disappointed wasn't healthy.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I’m just glad I never had to sit through watching a Brighton match again.

Comment

Great News , its official he signed for Rotterdam !!! Very happy

Golbezan is the source with a link to a dutch website on instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X