This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
    The main article is on De telegraaf but its paywalled. this article covers the De Telegraaf article. Nothing concrete yet but looks promising. I used google translate to read it.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...mandekker.html

Feyenoord is fully committed to the arrival of Alireza Jahanbakhsh , De Telegraaf reports. The 27-year-old Iranian is allowed to leave Brighton & Hove Albion and is seen in De Kuip as the successor of Steven Berghuis, who makes the switch to Ajax.

According to the newspaper , Feyenoord may complete the transfer within a week. The Rotterdammers finally have something to spend because of the millions it receives for Berghuis. The attacker, who meets two acquaintances from his time at AZ with coach Arne Slot and Guus Til, is open to a transfer to Feyenoord.

However, all parties are not yet completely settled. Feyenoord would not want to spend all his money on the successor to Berghuis, but also want to save some for a deal with Mario Vuskovic . The 19-year-old Croatian youth international of Hadjuk Split is to become the new right central defender. Celtic is also after Vskovic, but he prefers to go to Feyenoord.

According to De Telegraaf , in the case of the young mandekker, it is also a definitive transfer and not a rental agreement. Technical director Frank Arnesen wants to create capital.

Comment

Aah so nice! The end of streaming the BHA is near!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        Aah so nice! The end of streaming the BHA is near!
        Apparently we can stream Eredivisie using ESPN+ in the US so should actually be able to watch him play unlike the AZ days

Comment

Sad day if this move is going to happen. I know Feyenoord, their fans are classless and are nothing different than Brighton fans. They are impatient and expect instant coffee results with a shitty squad. In Netherlands, their fans are being notorious for misbehaviour especially during European competitions. In 2015, they did a lot of damage to historical sights in Rome during the AS Roma - Feyenoord game. See for yourself:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Sad day if this move is going to happen. I know Feyenoord, their fans are classless and are nothing different than Brighton fans. They are impatient and expect instant coffee results with a shitty squad. In Netherlands, their fans are being notorious for misbehaviour especially during European competitions. In 2015, they did a lot of damage to historical sights in Rome during the AS Roma - Feyenoord game. See for yourself
            I do not know much about Feyenoord. BUT nothing can be as bad as English fans. Rude, crude, classless and clueless.

If I was FIFA, I would ban English football for at least 10 years following the shenanigans of last weekend. I mean for once, they had a semi-decent team. Yeh they did not deserve to go to the final really, but with a bit of referee help and some good old fashioned luck they did. And what do the fans do?!! Celebrate their luck?!! Celebrate the achievement of their coach and players?!! Be gracious hosts?

No. They go on fighting their own police, beating up poor Italians and insulting the very players who got them there, hurling racist insults at them. No wonder everyone roots for the team that is playing England, even the Scots and the Irish who have lived with them for ages. I watched the game at a bar and just about every nationality was rooting for Italy except the English.

So I will take Dutch or any other fans over the English.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Sad day if this move is going to happen. I know Feyenoord, their fans are classless and are nothing different than Brighton fans. They are impatient and expect instant coffee results with a shitty squad. In Netherlands, their fans are being notorious for misbehaviour especially during European competitions. In 2015, they did a lot of damage to historical sights in Rome during the AS Roma - Feyenoord game. See for yourself:
              He has a lot of to lose with this transfer : pay cut, and heavy pressure to torn this farmer league again like he did with AZ. A failure there (injuries, lack of playing time..) and it will be over for him.

Btw, I guess he missed the dutch citizenship with this brighton tokhmi transfer last time

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                I do not know much about Feyenoord. BUT nothing can be as bad as English fans. Rude, crude, classless and clueless.
                If I was FIFA, I would ban English football for at least 10 years following the shenanigans of last weekend. I mean for once, they had a semi-decent team. Yeh they did not deserve to go to the final really, but with a bit of referee help and some good old fashioned luck they did. And what do the fans do?!! Celebrate their luck?!! Celebrate the achievement of their coach and players?!! Be gracious hosts?
                No. They go on fighting their own police, beating up poor Italians and insulting the very players who got them there, hurling racist insults at them. No wonder everyone roots for the team that is playing England, even the Scots and the Irish who have lived with them for ages. I watched the game at a bar and just about every nationality was rooting for Italy except the English.
                They are embarresing and have truly mistaken the meaning of being fans.. sadly fifa uefa gets alot of money from them if im not misstaken, so they wont get banned.. just a fine.. its going to be interesting to compare the hungarian punishment vs the brittish one.

They should be banned from atleast the next euro championships and also nations league if it was up to me. And if it happens again a 3 following championship ban?
                https://youtu.be/O75W00izNV8
                https://youtu.be/KJbF-i9MwKs
                https://youtu.be/x0eix2YAn6k
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Football (sports) fans everywhere fan be shitty. Just because a hand full of clips were being circulated around Twitter last week, it doesn't mean that's what most English Fans are like...

The behaviour witnessed in those hand full of clips can be found in French, Italian, Spanish , Portuguese, etc... Fans.

Brighton along side Fulham Fans are some of the nicest and most well behaved. They have little to no affiliation with hooliganism.

What Kiarash said is true about hardcore Feynoord fans though. They and Utrecht fans are known to be some of the most extreme and arrogant in Netherlands. Even scrolling through twitter, you can see a noticeable number of them think Alireza isn't good enough for them.

Comment

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/feyenoord-s...r-van-berghuis

It’s a done deal according to VI, except some minor details. An agreement is expected tomorrow or Friday.

IMO it’s wonderful news. Apart from the fact that any team where he’d be a regular starter, would be a huge improvement, Feyenoord is a big club in Holland where he can and will make a difference. According to VI he is expected to play a key role.

As for the fans, most are football crazed people who love the club to death and are very loyal. And yes, like every club in Holland they too have hooligans and some classless fans but by far not as many as BHA.

Congrats and the best of luck to Alireza if the deal (hopefully) goes through!

Comment

I think its good the coach was his assistant at AZ.

Like I said, this is just indication of the best he can do, even with taking a pretty major pay cut. The interest from Bundesliga was exactly that, interest and they weren't willing to shell out the necessary package to even get him on a cut price move.

He needs to hit the ground running...Its been 3 years since he was asked to contribute regularly to a team.

Also crucially I hope they get some other reinforcements so he isnt surrounded by total shit. A CF is especially needed...

Slightly surprised AZ did not make a play for him considering they just sold their two main offensive weapons to Ligue 1 : Boadu to Monaco and Stengs to Nice

Comment

Great analyse, think everyone should watch this vid
                        Its really really good.
                        https://youtu.be/9_U_FsZ5glA
                        Glad ARJ leaves.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What a ride. Can we have a Potterball thread remain open in tribute? This is the season that sweet sweet xG yields actual success

All joking aside, look forward to finding out just where ARJ is at after so many years of speculating based off cameos. Personally, I remain of the belief he's far too good for Eredivisie.

Comment

Finally...By far the worst transfer in the history of Iranian abroad. Everything sucked. The crappy club, the mediocre manager, the delusional fans etc.

Comment

Its really really good.
                              Glad ARJ leaves.
                              Yes an absolute must watch. I also posted it in the Euro 2020 thread. She is spot on. As the song goes: she laid their shit bare.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Its really really good.
                                Glad ARJ leaves.
                                English still believe they are entitled to every thing. The postcolonial theory explains this. The way colored people are treated is reflective of slavery. If you do well and bring glory to them, you are accepted, and if you fail, you must be punished. Entitlement, slavery!

Comment

Working...
                                X