Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very solid first half from JB - assisted the sole goal of the first half and nearly had another with his passion to Stephens who’s shot hit the post. Another half like that please! Except a goal this time
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so Ali J is finally assigned to the position he rules.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Should have had 3 assists in that first half.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well played by him, hopefully it helps him with some very needed confidence

Comment

He seems much more confident, has been the main playmaker for brighton and has set up at least 5 or 6 opportunities which could have all become goals
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Should have had 3 assists in that first half.
              yea man
              @a very least one more..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                gomsho Biroon az otagh!
                how can you tell he's not watching from his living room or even his bathtub

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                  how can you tell he's not watching from his living room or even his bathtub
                  har goori hast😂

Comment

Objectively the best player on the field.

Comment

If he comes off early would be a good sign that he will play some part in their next league match.

Sky sports showed Brighton highlights at half time, all three of them were his assist and the two he nearly set up.

Comment

to put things in perspective a bit
                        Portsmouth as an opponent is pretty shittt looking and BHA have put in an strong line-up in this game..!!

i think its fair to presume he wont be given nearly as much time and space on the ball in more competitive PL games..?

but he has done quiet well this first half and hopefully enough to gain more league minutes from pothead..!!?? i think he needs another cracking half of football and another goal or assist to make a more solid case for his first team inclusion..!!

Comment

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ead-***/page27

most brighton fans on their forum agreeing hes been the best player and his passing and vision is level above the rest of their team (including first team).

Comment

Lovely stats posted here about his first half

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbionAna...78649471541249

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              to put things in perspective a bit
                              Portsmouth as an opponent is pretty shittt looking and BHA have put in an strong line-up in this game..!!

i think its fair to presume he wont be given nearly as much time and space on the ball in more competitive PL games..?

but he has done quiet well this first half and hopefully enough to gain more league minutes from pothead..!!?? i think he needs another cracking half of football and another goal or assist to make a more solid case for his first team inclusion..!!
                              I think if he is played in the position he has mastered at AZ and the game plan is similar he would do well and the team would do well against most teams in EPL.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

goaaaaal ali

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X