Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a couple stratosopheres removed from Union's current top earner. Would have to be a loan with Brighton putting up a chunk of his wages or him just agreeing to a decent salary cut or both.
    Our very own gareth bale situation...I hope in this case he realizes the potential upgrade is worth it...from glued to the bench on perennial relegation candidates to the team that finished 2 pts of EL places in germany. It is worth taking one year of less pay to revive your career. BTW he is a free agent next summer so I dont think a loan move is possible

Edit : Actually double checking seems contract ends in 2023. So a loan move this season is still possible. IF he moves to a team like union I think thats most likely scenario as brighton can cover half the wage or something

Comment

^huh, i thought he was still on the BHA hook till 2023?? didnt he sign a 5 year deal in 2018?

Comment

For selfish reasons, I hope wherever he ends up, we don't have to resort to trying to find 120P streams, with no commentary, bootlegged from betting sites (AZ days were brutal). Really got spoiled this past year with the Porto and Brighton streams.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          What are you basing that on?
          Not every German team has the same needs, neither do all Turkish teams. If he goes to a midtable german team which needs a winger, he will get plenty playing time.
          I'm basing that on having seen Jahanbakhsh play professional football for the past 10 years. He won't make it in Turkey, they don't play with wingers over there and the general style of football in Turkey does not suit him. Some German midtable teams might play with wingers but the level of the German league is too high for him, he can't handle the speed and physical football in that league. When he is invisible against the likes of Hong Kong and Iraq what do you expect him to do in the Bundesliga lol?

Union Berlin doesn't even play with wingers, he has no chance in the Bundeliga guys. The Eredivisie is the perfect league for him, they mostly play with wingers and the defense in that league is pretty bad (plus lots of space) meaning he can shine there like he did with AZ.

Comment

^dont worry, ftb still looks like he is gonna stay a BHA Player ..!!
            unfortunately the so far linked with interested clubs arent the sorts who could/would drop the necessary dosh to snatch him away..!!?
            BHA would rather keep him for their all necessary Depths Chart reinforcement in order to $urvive the EPL again, than to let him off the hook for lousy $5mil or so ...!! they can always offload him for those figures next summer still and who knows probably much more if he can work himself into pothead's more favored starting material players..??

of the so far linked interested clubs, imo, only Fey may part with enough dosh to possibly get this transfer over the line..! After all he has already proven to be a top level performer in that league warranting the min 7-8mil it will take to get him away from ..! the other two are only interested if he is a bargain 4-5mil or so acquiree..!!?

Comment

448 pages of replies, I am speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                448 pages of replies, I am speechless.
                448 pages, we atleast got a overhead kick goal about a year ago now, so happy we were ful of hope for playing time that week..
                happy with him going to Charleroi, Lincoln Red Imps FC or Ahmadt grozny at this point.. still hope for brentford
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I know this isn't a 1:1 comparison, but De Bruyne did terrible in the EPL, went to the Bundesliga, did fantastic, then came back stronger.
                  Just because Jahanbakhsh hasn't been performing at Brighton doesn't mean his quality has suddenly dropped, especially given that he seems to be significantly more professional than our other players.
                  Here's hoping he'll move to the Bundesliga.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    I know this isn't a 1:1 comparison, but De Bruyne did terrible in the EPL, went to the Bundesliga, did fantastic, then came back stronger.
                    Just because Jahanbakhsh hasn't been performing at Brighton doesn't mean his quality has suddenly dropped, especially given that he seems to be significantly more professional than our other players.
                    Here's hoping he'll move to the Bundesliga.
                    The only similarity there is that both players have the same beard color..

Comment

For selfish reasons, I hope wherever he ends up, we don't have to resort to trying to find 120P streams, with no commentary, bootlegged from betting sites (AZ days were brutal). Really got spoiled this past year with the Porto and Brighton streams.
                      Imma hook you up with a good streaming service when he will be playin at Feyenoord

Comment

If true, Union Berlin would be the best possible option IMO. Better League, Cinderella club. What's not to love?
                        Whatever the case I hope it's a loan move rather than a permanent move.
                        could be Royale Union Saint-Gilloise

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                          Still salty about the loss to Italy? I can imagine because at some point you were thinking England might have actually had a chance at winning the EURO’s, until reality hit. Yeah, reality is something most English and especially Brighton fans are far away from, because JB is never going to a newly promoted Belgian team. Get out with this disrespectful comment please.

Comment

New season, new look, same Potterball.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                              "It's coming to Rome!" / Leonardo Bonucci.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X