Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent start for JB. Good effort defensively chasing down some balls.

Arsenal actually are playing pretty well (to my surprise).

Comment

This is an important EL qualification match for Arsenal btw..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pass from ARJ into the box to moder which gets blocked by arsenal defender
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nice ball by JB, Alexis with a nice dummy, and Moder's shot it blocked.

Comment

Nice cross by Jb Moder should have one timed it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Another thing I am noticing, since JB is so good at crossing, he really needs a target forward to play alongside (i.e., Wout Weghorst). BHA currently doesn't have a target striker so it really hinders one of JB's greatest strengths, crossing.

Comment

0-0 HT. Arsenal with bulk of possession and shots

Comment

Pretty solid half honestly from ARJ felt like everything dangerous for BHA came from him in this half. Good linkup, steals, movement, passing. Best chance for brighton came from his steal and run too.

Comment

Good half by JB. His positioning and defense has been excellent today. A bit of luck and he can maybe get a goal/assist.

Comment

Chesmesh nazanam but he his the second highest rated Brighton player at half

He has been quite involved on both ends of the pitch. Good first half from him, hope he gets the full 90 and can get on the score sheet.

Comment

ARJ is competing and is always compared to Trossard. Trossard has the exact same role as ARJ today. ARJ on the right and Trossard on the left. ARJ was heads and shoulders above Trossard in the first half. Great half both defensively and offensively by ARJ. Missed final pass on that fast break is no big deal.

Comment

Ali subbed off

Comment

ok wtf ARJ out Lallana in
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

JB subbed out before the start of the 2nd half - solid game from him today. Happy he’s heading to Iran with 4 starts and a good stretch of premier league matches.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

ARJ out

Comment

Working...
                                X