Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should move this summer. Seems he had a bad game but so what? He is not CR or Messi.
    The coach doesn't trust him and things will not get better for him. He start few games and then he will be back warming the bench.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Not significantly better, but good enough to start most games over Alireza in this system.
        At the end of the day, the drastic disparity in minutes does not reflect the drastic disparity in quality on the pitch.

As they say, the punishment should fit the crime. In this case, the punishment is the crime. It’s BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
          Lallana got a rating of 6.6 on fotmab—exact same as ARJ.

Critics of ARJ suffer from severe confirmation bias. He has some bad passes: “See? This is why he doesn’t get more minutes.”

It’s only a valid arguement if he’s playing on a talented squad, but he’s not. Look at all the players who’ve played much more minutes than him: are all of them significantly better than him?

They aren’t.
          Couldn't agree more!

Comment

I think we are reading too much into his substitution. After the second goal, Potter realized that Brighton is not compact enough and has too many wingbacks and wide players on the pitch and MC was owning us through the middle of the park. That is how they scored the second goal. So he took AJ out who was not having a great game anyways and brought Lalana who helps us on defense and offense through the middle of the park. If you noticed, our only wide players were Gross and Moder in second half. Trossard, Mac Allister, Lalana, were all in the center of the park.

I think it is good that he had his sh*ty game today because Brighton won and everyone is happy and celebrating the win instead of sitting around pointing fingers. Hopefully, AJ got this way of playing out of his system today. I think AJ will either start or sub in against Arsenal... A start would be huge for his confidence.

Comment

can we please be honest with ourselves ! Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a quality player but he simply does not fit within this system. The level of BPL is too high for him and brighton game plans doesn't really suit him well. I honestly hope he change team in summer and move to bundesliga (if he has any offer) he is still very young and has good future ahead of him.

Comment

Well it's good he got some minutes these last games before our qualifiers in june, where we really need him.

He should go back to eredivisie. Ajax would be the perfect team for him IMO.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Have you guys forgotten that he had received a yellow card for a dangerous foul? Another mistimed tackle and he would be out of the game with the second yellow. Yes he would have been the first substitute under Potter anyways, but the early substitution seemed more precautionary than performance related imo. Being 2 goals down with a man advantage didn't help either.

Comment

Hmm just a thought, i see both positive and negatives here.. dont know if PP still has a ban for players this summer or if ARJ doesnt count since he is Irani

ARJ to Perspolis

Negatives: No more high level europa play for him, he is in a good age for another spell in a good league and team. could affect TM negatively for that reason.

Positives: regular playingtime in a asian high level club, regular playing time in ACL, close to TM and can participate in all camps, can up the level for the youngsters in PP for future TM..Many high level PGL players has keept their high levels for TM games when returning to IPL since they eat and train as they were in europe (probably), (for example Dejagah in WC/asia cup, Karimi, Mahdavikia and so on)
                    Could affect TM in a positive way for those reasons

My oppinion: Id like to se him in PL or Bundesliga, any team there besides the relegationfighting teams.. or atleast in a good euroclub lets say Ajax but if not possible id rather se him in PP than in Olympiakos or Royal Antwerpen level teams for the positive reasons i wrote above in this post..

Lets se what yall think
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Him going to PP this summer is akin to Bella Hadid moving to the West Bank because she's disillusioned at the property prices of Manhattan.

Comment

^ Well you might be right but i disagree since still the question was, in what scenario, not him just going or not.

Id rather se him in as i wrote, in mid table teams in Premier League or Bundesliga than PP, but rather se him in PP than Konyaspour, Bordoux, Torino, or Pec Zwolle sort of teams.. I believe there is a chance, and comes down to what offers he gets, but I rather se him go to PP than those other teams or Qatar if there isnt a decent offer. I dont want him going to another relegationfighting Brighton.. There is positives with a tenure in PP, and when TM goes to WC he can get a good offer if he plays well.. And wanted to lift that there is positives also eaven though its not the most preferred soloution. Its all about levels, not just right or wrong. I believe people would bash him if that happens, wich is a possibility, but that it would be wrong since that wouldnt be the worst case scenario.

An approach just bashing it , is sometimes the problem fans face, involving to much personal feelings. So i try to lift both positives and negatives. Sometimes step back can give alot going forward, sometimes not.

So, do you rather se him in Bordoux or another season in Brighton and Potter rather than 1 season in PP, getting in top form and getting confidence back then get another EU move after hopefully we Q to WC, if he doesnt get a proper offer in europe this summer?

we dont have to agree, but plz try to argument for the case instead of just dissing it off with bella hadid :P (eaven though that was funny!)
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Potter Confirmed that Welbeck, Veltman And propper are out for the Arsenal game.

Also some of the Fans at the match were saying that Aaron Connolly stormed off down the tunnel after Trossard was subbed in for Welbeck instead of him, so he's probably not going to get playing time.

Hopefully this means we see Alireza start.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Potter Confirmed that Welbeck, Veltman And propper are out for the Arsenal game.

Also some of the Fans at the match were saying that Aaron Connolly stormed off down the tunnel after Trossard was subbed in for Welbeck instead of him, so he's probably not going to get playing time.

Hopefully this means we see Alireza start.
                            I think he'll start Percy Tau or Zeqiri.

Comment

Guys I think Ali is back in Iran looking at his last 2 Instagram stories.....both included family and friends in Iran. Can anyone confirm?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brighton just posted his picture on IG and their website in yesterday's practice in very windy conditions.

Comment

Working...
                                X