Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was doing very well until the yellow. Psychologically, he is having a meltdown. Half time could not come too soon. I hope Potter gives him 10 more minutes to recover and I hope he uses those 10 minutes to recover. Slight chance of him being subbed at half time...

Comment

I feel like he plays better when he is playing on the wing with a target striker , as was shown at AZ.

Comment

I think he gets a little bit more time because of the Welbeck sub in the first half but I can see him coming off at min 59 unless he has a better start to the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          JB totally dominated a league similar to the one Gholi has been playing in the last 3 seasons. Let’s plz not open up that can of worms lol.
          lets please. Watch gholizadeh impact on tM in his limited appearances and compare to ARJ. Seriously.

I think ARJ has a role in TM and an important one, but if gholi is to be excluded from the xi to accomodate this guy solely based on TM PERFORMANCE HISTORY that would be totally wrong and a bgi detriment to TM

and dont even get me started with the excuses...the striker is not the type he can play with, he got a yellow and thats affecting his confidence, blah blah blah. At some point the guy needs to put 3 good performances in a row together or else how could we count on him for TM

Comment

We are really putting him under the microscope though
            Sometimes when watching a football match I pick a random player and imagine he's an Iranian, and I am almost always disappointed by too many turnovers and so on [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              lets please. Watch gholizadeh impact on tM in his limited appearances and compare to ARJ. Seriously.

I think ARJ has a role in TM and an important one, but if gholi is to be excluded from the xi to accomodate this guy solely based on TM PERFORMANCE HISTORY that would be totally wrong and a bgi detriment to TM

and dont even get me started with the excuses...the striker is not the type he can play with, he got a yellow and thats affecting his confidence, blah blah blah. At some point the guy needs to put 3 good performances in a row together or else how could we count on him for TM
              There is reasonings behind things though. Yes his time at Brighton has been a disappointment and we have over a 1000 pages talking about it so I won’t go into it. Is he a confidence player - yes has his career shown he plays better with a target striker - yes , can he disappear in games - yes . We could go on And on and I agree that he hasn’t shown his best play for Iran. I don’t think he should start but he’s a great substitute to bring on and that’s the best thing , our options in these positions.

Comment

Reaction here wildly overblown. He's most involved so he gets the most flack.

Comment

Foden trots past the entire defense for 60 yards and slots it home

Comment

Subbed off

Ben White and his shoddy fake tan gave Foden the ball and he goes and scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Reaction here wildly overblown. He's most involved so he gets the most flack.
                      Its not just about this game. I am talking in general. He has some very good moments but then his bad moments are really, really bad as in he looks like suddenly he forgot how to do the most basic things. Not to say he is inferior to the crap around him on brighton, but these are the realities of the past few years.

The equation for him is super limited now :

If he has a lot of time and space and starts the game well -> He can make good passes/crosses from wide areas and combine with the mids

If limited time/space (nothing even incredible) or a physical, quick defender in front of him -> He has zero capabilities and gives sideways and backpasses

He cant beat guys on the dribble consistently, he doesnt have speed with or without the ball, he totally lost/forgot ability to cut in and shoot from range, etc. These are things our wingers need to be able to do for TM and right now in TM jersey gholi has proved them all much more consistently than ARJ (and I dont even talk about their club form bc this is bringing in discussion about leagues of different level)

Comment

chossard scored. Agay Subbed off. He wasnt any worse than the majority.

Time for him to leave the EPL tho.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Confusing sub though , no idea how he is setting up up front now with no striker and Trossard.

Comment

Poor performance by Jahanbakhsh. Those two crosses before halftime were really bad, I didn’t know what he was thinking?

Comment

Two bad crosses and you turn on him like hyenas

Comment

Totally unnecessary sub, also at this point of time. Potter making him a scapegoat. And of course Rodri grants Brightin a goal immediately lol.

Anyhow, Jahanbakhsh needs to leave, this coach has done pretty much everything possible to crush his confidence. It won't get any better here.

Comment

Working...
                                X