Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ invisible now. the hole front line just decimated. not his fault.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

It will lallana for aj at half time or 60 minute mark.

Comment

I know I can be biased but I genuinely think he has been Brighton’s best player on the pitch. Solid half from him and unlucky not to have an assist, at times the movement ahead of him is non-existent.
        You can see at times he is unsure about where the coaching staff want him positionally and that shouting from the sidelines must be annoying 🙂 some lovely interceptions though and was great seeing him outmuscle Soucek.

Comment

The whole team freezes in the final 3rd. Static. Jb tries some give and goes but the team doesn’t seem comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            It will lallana for aj at half time or 60 minute mark.
            AJ has been better than Trossard in every way, shape and form... Lallana for Trossard. AJ has played amazingly well.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              AJ has been better than Trossard in every way, shape and form... Lallana for Trossard. AJ has played amazingly well.
              You’re right and The would agree but JB seems to always be first sub.

Comment

they need somebody who can hold the ball and distribute forward passes ..!Lalana should be brought on in 2nd half for Alzate or Gross ..!
                but knowing the cunt Pothead he'd yank out ARJ first..!
                he has been just about the only bright spot for BHA on the attacking front ... his freaking teammates refuse to open themselves up top and make any decent runs forward when he gets the ball... otherwise he'll hit em with a sexy dangerous pass everytime... !! needs to play more selfishly and take some shots

Comment

Yes BL at the end of the half he had a couple of opportunities to shoot but seemed hesitant to and looked for the pass instead.

Comment

Looking real confident and bright when he drops into the middle. And that up against England's starting DM. He looks in such good shape for June, just don't get injured you tease.

Comment

I haven't watched much of JB this season but he looks sharp as CAM.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my, great move by JB, came inches from scoring. Nice move.

Comment

Man so close!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s been the most dangerous player on the pitch in the 2nd half so far

Comment

Great flick by JB, but Gross can't capitalize. JB's having a great match, IMO.

Is Trossard even in the match?

Comment

Lallana on for Alzate

Comment

Working...
                                X