Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ARJ doesn't want to play defensively then I am not at all surprised he is not included in the starting XI or subbed off early if the manager thinks they are safe to start him or safe to sub him in!! Do some fucking defensive work ffs. No one wants players who don't do defensive work. Their main striker does 99% defensive work up and down the pitch and starts every goddamn match even though hardly scores any goal.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Lol Maupay got red carded after the final whistle. Nice.more playing time for Alireza

Comment

If you live in the U.S. for $5 a month you can watch all EPL matches on Peacock.

Comment

Maupay got sent off for saying something to ref after FT. 3 game ban

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            JB first sub. Undeserved as usual. I wouldn’t have minded considering they’re down to 10 but they bought in an offensive player in his place instead of a defender.
            Moder and Mac Allister were the two most defensive players on the bench. They had no pure defenders on the bench today. Mac Allister took over Gross's spot and Gross played right back.
            Gross has played right wing back before but not a right back. So they brought Moder in to support Gross in right half. The subs made sense to me as AJ and Trossard are both weak defensively.

Comment

Maupay is such a child. Put your ego aside and accept the loss. Accept that you got slapped around and couldn’t score. It’s okay.

Comment

I think JB did well, defensively he could be a bit better, but good job from him once more.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Many of their Fans on their main forum still think he isn’t good enough. Why did I even check?

Comment

I think he played well today especially considering he was not playing in his natural RW position. He also never gets to play the full 90 minutes so the Brighton fans their judgement on him is laughable. He won't score a hattrick, give 3 assists and carry the team as a right wing back.

Comment

Many of their Fans on their main forum still think he isn’t good enough. Why did I even check?
                      Who cares. I bet the same fans would be thinking, "why did we let him go?" if he ends up in a different EPL club and scores 15 goals for them. That's how the mind of a simpleton sports fan works.

Comment

Englisia bazikoneh jangandeh doost daran. In doostemoon aslan jangandeh nist. Va se saal too in bashgah hanooz nafahmideh!!! Ya khengeh? ya kaleh shagh!!
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Read past Veltman's stuff to get to Jahanbakhsh's stuff. Basically Potter saying that Jahanbakhsh did good after a slow start and contributed well but had to be substituted for more defensive players after Dunk's red card.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...am-due-injury/

Comment

missed the match .... extended highlights..!!
                            pleasant surprise to see him finally get a start.....!! i suppose they are having him play for a new contract elsewhere..??

Comment

So it sounds like he started, not that great at first but picked up his game. They sub him out and then they concede two goals to lose the game?

Sounds about Potter

Comment

I know this may come as news to Pothead and the BHA faithful, but JB isn't a defender. Why doesn't he play Trossard as wing back?

Comment

Working...
                                X