Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like they put the flag next to his name now.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...competition=-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
      what? this is such khaleh-zanaki nonsense. who cares if it's missing from his profile?
      It shows Brighton's media team are petty or careless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It shows Brighton's media team are petty or careless.
        It's not just a Brighton issue, the official Premier League website has the same deficiency. Disappointingly, they also don't seem to stock the Ivory Coast, Congo and Bosnian flags either so I think unfortunately we won't be able to cry about racism or discrimination as loudly as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          It's not just a Brighton issue, the official Premier League website has the same deficiency. Disappointingly, they also don't seem to stock the Ivory Coast, Congo and Bosnian flags either so I think unfortunately we won't be able to cry about racism or discrimination as loudly as usual.
          Still point it out and get it fixed.
          Things don't get fixed until someone presses.

Comment

The reason why we did that was to stop all this racism stuff against Brighton being said by Iranian outlets and fans on social media. We got them to fix it, that's all that matters.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
              The reason why we did that was to stop all this racism stuff against Brighton being said by Iranian outlets and fans on social media. We got them to fix it, that's all that matters.
              What is more important : the racism accusation against brighton by Iranians or the racism which is actually against iranian (for example that our players don't play in the club they deserve because of their passport)?

Comment

What happens to AJB if this advice is heeded?

Danny Murphy tells Tottenham to go down the 'Pochettino route' and target Brighton boss Graham Potter to replace Jose Mourinho after been snubbed by primary candidates including Julian Nagelsmann and Brendan Rodgers...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...am-Potter.html

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                  Thank you for doing so! Showed dividends immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    What happens to AJB if this advice is heeded?
                    Danny Murphy tells Tottenham to go down the 'Pochettino route' and target Brighton boss Graham Potter to replace Jose Mourinho after been snubbed by primary candidates including Julian Nagelsmann and Brendan Rodgers...
                    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...am-Potter.html
                    I know Taz may kill me, but what in what world is being 15th place in the EPL entitled to a promotion? This Potter has some sort of spell on the British masses.

Comment

Comment

From premier league site :

Comment

More of the Potter's usual Bache kharkoni praise for ARJ
                          Alireza Jahanbakhsh told he is pushing hard for playing time
                          https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...laying-time/By Brian Owen Brian__Owen
                          Sports reporter
                          Alireza Jahanbakhsh has been told he is pushing hard for more Premier League playing time.
                          Head coach Graham Potter has been impressed by the Iranian wideman in training and when he went on as sub at Sheffield United.
                          Jahanbakhsh will be hoping to have more chance to impress over the final four games of the season.
                          Potter was asked a question specifically about him during his press conference ahead of the game at Wolves.
                          The Seagulls boss replied: “He is pushing. He is really pushing.
                          “Really happy with his performance when he came on against Sheffield United.
                          “He is training at a good level and he's pushing the guys.
                          “He's a little unlucky not to play, that's for sure.
                          “He's had a couple of injuries that have stopped his game time and the team evolved a bit more while he's been away.
                          “But he's always there to help the team and always there to fight for the boys.
                          “Fantastic lad, great round the place and he is waiting for chance and desperately to play. As a coach I'm so happy with that.”
                          Jahanbakhsh has come off the bench 15 times in the league this season and made two starts.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            More of the Potter's usual Bache kharkoni praise for ARJ
                            Alireza Jahanbakhsh told he is pushing hard for playing time
                            https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...laying-time/By Brian Owen Brian__Owenrts.
                            Yup
                            That’s pretty much it ... same ol bs remarks
                            He’ll never become a regular starter, (even a regular substitute) under Pothead ..regardless of form or fitness ..! ... that much should certainly be blatantly clear to ARJ ..! Or he is far more greedy &/or retarded than I realized..!

Barring Pothead leaving soon enough ... there is no place/future for him @ BHA ..! Simple As..!
                            Probably be better off plotting his own early exit ASAP regardless of eventual Pothead exit scenario, especially if that slim possibility start looking more n more unlikely..!
                            Anywhere else in Europe will do .... just GTFO man ..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              I know Taz may kill me, but what in what world is being 15th place in the EPL entitled to a promotion? This Potter has some sort of spell on the British masses.
                              It’s all part of the English effort to find the “great English coach”. Here is a quiz:

Name the English (not Scottish) coaches that have won EPL in the last 20 years.

Name the English coaches that have won the Champions league in the last 20 years.

After answering you will see why the English are grasping at any straws, including a half broken straw like Potter.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It is a definite problem within the English game - it is why the talent pool is so small when they looked for an English manager for the national team and ended up with Sam Allardyce for one game and then they just made do with Southgate.

Hoping he gets the chance to start , although I have no expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X