X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...summer-3217350
    The £83m Brighton can make from NINE anticipated player sales this summer
    Brighton have some big decisions to make in the transfer market this summer and who to cash in on will be vital to their overall transfer strategy
    By Derren Howard
    Wednesday, 28th April 2021, 2:43 pm
    Yves Bissouma, Ben White and Tariq Lamptey remain Brighton's most valuable assets, with Bissouma the most likely of the talented trio who could depart this summer.

Brighton would expect to receive serious money for the Mali international and if they do decide to sell, Liverpool and Arsenal are leading chase.

Midfielder Davy Propper has also been linked with a move away from the Amex this summer while Albion's management also need to make decisions on a number of loanees, including Maty Ryan, Shane Duffy and Jayson Molumby.

Scroll down and click through to see our valuations of the nine players who are expected leave this summer.

4. Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    Valuation 8m. Brighton contract expires June 2023. Once again a frustrating season for the Iranian. Was close to leaving last January but stayed and a niggling hamstring injury hindered his progress. Never had an extended run under Graham Potter and this summer could be the right time to depart for both parties.

# offcource they dont speculate on any team he could move to, so pretty boring but still, everybody expects him to leave this summer.. Hope he stays in PL in another team and proves Brighton wrong next season by scoring alot of goals against them!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It is obvious Potter is giving him minutes here and there now to increase the chances of finding a buyer.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Tottenham seems to be interested in signing Potter.
        If he leaves who knows what AJ will do.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          For unknown reasons, ARJ appears VERY excited!

Even his dodool tala is excited 😄

Comment

His problem is his agent. I wonder how a smart guy like him have such an amateur agent.
            He should agree to salary cut on a loan if he wants to save his career. He is 27 and still young and has 5-6 years of high level football and possibly 2 more WC.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that’s an interesting development.....that could have huge implications on JBs future. Honestly, if potterball goes to Spurs then I bet he stays.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                Even his dodool tala is excited 😄

loooool

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Now that’s an interesting development.....that could have huge implications on JBs future. Honestly, if potterball goes to Spurs then I bet he stays.
                  As much as I want Potter to leave, I find it difficult to believe that Spurs would go for someone with no track record of success, except in the Swedish lower divisions.

I think the rumors are a product of his PR firm. Reminds me of the rumors Iranian players start about having 3 European offers but ending up in Kapoot-sazi Ghazvin.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Potter appears to stumble upward in his career, and simply get "promoted" up after a terrible performance at his prior stint. He should work for the US government.

Comment

It'a a bloody good PR firm to have the number of highly respected figures in the game such as Pep, Mourinho and myself all singing his praises.

Our boy is playing on Saturday on live free-to-air TV for the UK heads against one of the weakest teams in the league. Give us a start and what an occasion we could have. I mean let's be honest even the customary 5 minutes will still probably bring more excitement than whatever farmer league the rest of our legionnaires are at, amirite?

Comment

Talk is that it is the Spurs technical director that wants to bring in Potter.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/05/0...m-to-levy/?amp

Danny Murphy loves him - https://talksport.com/football/87541...ster-brighton/

Maybe Alireza was excited on the touch line the other day because he knows that Potter will be saving him a space on the Spurs bench 😂

Comment

anyone know why brighton has missed the country flag for alireza, on their website??? I hope its not done by purpose due to the behavior of iranian fans on their instagram. They have also limited the comment section as iranian fans " dahaneh pottero" service karde boodand.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...competition=-1

Comment

Alireza training like a beast

Comment

^ Notwithstanding his faults as a footballer, he has as good of a first touch as I can remember for a TM player.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X