Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of understand what he is trying to do and i doubt he is the only one doing it. These kind of workshops are usual for people who do their jobs somehow on a stage or in a public place with people watching. They need to be able to present themselves well and with confidence and even entertaining. As he actually says people pay to come and see them play. They would like to see some entertainment like goal celebrations. There is an Iranian tennis player Mansour Bharami he is a favourite of Wimbledon. people go to see him because he is very entertaining and makes people lough.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This tweet is no longer available, but his team mates posted a video of ARJ singing to a Drake song when he first joined BHA. He's not bashful, he's a team player in every sense, and he takes everything in stride:
      https://twitter.com/iranfooty/status...46763452448768

Let's not lose focus of what the issue is: Potter has a one-track mind, and ARJ just isn't in his plans despite how well he trains/plays.

Comment

I don't know what's going to happen to him now, his golden boot days seem so far behind him. I wish he had agitated for at least a loan away earlier in his Brighton career. I don't think it's likely he'll get picked up on a chance by a Bundesliga club now, or even by one of the big 3 in the Netherlands. The interesting thing is despite his lack of playing time I think he's nonetheless managed to improve on one or two aspects of his game since he's been at Brighton, he seems like a more aggressive footballer now and he can produce some very dangerous whipped, low-to-mid height crosses which are tricky for defenders to deal with.

Comment

Brighton game is on Amazon Prime for the UK viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            ARJ isn't shy that way. One of the first things he did when he joined NEC is sing/dance the club song.
            Most logical thing to me has been Potter wants to make himself look good by creating conditions such that ARJ would want to leave the club and save the team a hefty wages bill. Clubs are run by accountants now and they love that sort of thing.
            I remember that! Wow, yadesh bekheyr. A young Jahanbakhsh entering Europe for the first time

Comment

Whether he stays or leaves Brighton this summer, the only song Ali is singing will be directed at Graham Potter:

Na Na Naa Naaaa!.. Na Na Naaa Naaaaa!..

Hey! Hey! Heyy!.. Gooooodbyee! 👋🏼

Comment

Hopefully, after JB's good performance last week, he'll get an extended run today vs Leeds (not holding my breath).

Leeds is actually a perfect opponent for JB. He'll have ample space to operate. Leeds actually play open football and dont defend with 10 men behind the ball like most of these EPL clubs

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Hopefully, after JB's good performance last week, he'll get an extended run today vs Leeds (not holding my breath).

Leeds is actually a perfect opponent for JB. He'll have ample space to operate. Leeds actually play open football and dont defend with 10 men behind the ball like most of these EPL clubs
                  Naame in team dar haale haazer Bielsa United FC ast.

Roozi ke Bielsa bashgaah raa tark kone dobaare esmesh mishe Leeds United FC va 10 nafar jeloe 18-ghadam khod park mikone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Same bums starting.

JB on the bench.

Comment

Brighton playing 5 central defenders. Rumours are they are wanting to sign Majid Hosseini to replace Maupay up front.

Comment

1-0 Brighton after a penalty.

Comment

so with them winning no prospect for ARJ playing meaningful minutes. And god help him if he is subbed in minute 90+ like to kill time and they concede a goal. lol
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            so with them winning no prospect for ARJ playing meaningful minutes. And god help him if he is subbed in minute 90+ like to kill time and they concede a goal. lol
                            I think it was last month, I made a bet where got got the other 3 matches right, with a odds of 25 for those 3. Thing was i added one bet on the coupon: ARJ scoring from min 75 to the end of the game. I put that bet since that was the highest odds and he is alwayz subbed in by that time anyways.

So, it boosted my bet to a bit over 100 times the money. As we came to min 90, all other games was done and correctly betted. So, if Potter hadnt subbed Ali in, in min 92, i would have won 25 times the money since the last bet wouldt count cuz he never played. but Potter, subbed him in for 2 min, lost me my winning coupon since he didnt have time to score either. After min 90, dont sub him in! atleast give him 10 min :P

Another reason I dont like Potti
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have rarely seen a team consistently create so many chances and then fluff them.

Comment

same ole fu*king story.. So over this shitty team with a moron of a coach! fuc*ing races bastard!
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X