X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
    Vote for Jahanbakhsh for MOM here:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...ffield-united/

Let's show ARJ that he's not alone in his fight.
    Come on guys.....

[ATTACH]18941[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Vaghti JB dar fazaahaaye dorost o hesaabi dar zamin baashe kheili karhaaye mofidi mitone bekone:

az kenaarehaa mitone toophaaye havaaie kaarsaaz befreste, yaa paashaaye zamini dar omgh bede ke khatarsaaz mishan,

ya khodesh az kenaare bere be sooye 18-ghadam va shootzani kone.

In raa dishaab khoob didim.

Mohem in ast ke dar faazaaye dorost o hesaabi khodesh raa jay bede va ke toop behesh berese.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Man hanooz motaghedam ye bazikone khob bayad betooneh hamejaye zamin bazi kone. va hamejaye zamin mofid basheh. Mehdi is a very good example. daeman ba marega switch mikoneh va hame ja mitoneh khob bazi koneh, Jangandeh, defa va hamleh. dar morede in bazikone hanooz moteghaed nistam chon aslan takl ya defa nemikoneh. baziye harifo kharab nemikone ya hojoom nemiyareh be samte harif ta harif dastpacheh sheh va kharab bazi koneh ya vaght bedeh be ham timiyash ta ja giri konan. Man in chizaroo nemibinam. to lig haye sateh bala nabayed montazer beshi behet pass bedan. bayad involve bashi. inaroo man kam mibinam as ali.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Based on his performance last night, should Butt-Headed give JB a bigger role in the final matches to end of season, this would not only generate a ticket out of relegation for Brighton but also a transfer-ticket for JB out to a decent club!!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I thought he had a really good game yesterday night. All danger came from his side: he created two big chances too. I hope potential suitors were watching this game as he certainly looks ready for a transfer to leave this shitty team.

Comment

His monster xA90 continues. Those two moments of quality should be enough to get him a start against Leeds. Couple more nice fixtures follow. Could still be a good end to the season for him.

Comment

Here is highlight.

https://youtu.be/zjGQ3qALRko

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175152...جهانبخش

Eleven players he selects to start consistently lose games or draw and don’t enter the ground with a winning mentality and spirits to win game, yet he expects and in his pea-size brain feels that’s JB’s role and understanding!!!
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

moshiri please come in clutch and offer our boy a spot

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Here is highlight.

https://youtu.be/zjGQ3qALRko
                        Loosing to a team already relegated with zero incentive to play to win is as embarrassing as it could possible get. We always said this team is shite from the beginning but obviously we don't know shit do we?
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He definitely had a very stellar performance. Shows he isn't afraid to show his quality especially when given the ball in his comfortable positions.
                          One thing to nitpick about him, not that it matters much, is sometimes i wish he would be faster about his deliveries. They are good quality but sometimes I feel he takes himself a bit too much time to settle on the ball before sending them in.

Comment

For those who think Potter will reward JB for his performance last night....

....He had much better performance and was rewarded with the bench or being left out. Don't hold your breath now.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              For those who think Potter will reward JB for his performance last night....

....He had much better performance and was rewarded with the bench or being left out. Don't hold your breath now.
                              Potter has a 1-dimentional mind. He can't think outside of his pre-determined plan. Unless Ali scores a hat trick, he'll be his bench material forever.

Comment

I don't think Potter doesn't know that JB can perform the way he did, or that this was only a fluke or something. For a reason he doesn't seem to like what he sees. What that reason may be, only he and God knows. But it's clear that he thinks something is missing. I don't think that changes if JB plays a good 30 mins or a whole game for that matter. Maybe he doesn't like the way he runs or the shoes he wears, whatever reason, I don't think JB can do anything to be a starter.

Comment

Working...
                                X