Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remember guys in the eye of brighton an (shitty) fans unless he comes on as a sub and scores at least a brace in 5 minutes he is the cause of all their shit.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Substitutes

Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Made an instant impact when he came on with 25 minutes to go as he beat defenders with ease and whipped in dangerous balls to the penalty area. 6
      https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/f...united-5338895

Brighton player ratings vs Sheffield United: Maupay and Gross poor as Albion fall to dismal loss
      A David McGoldrick goal in the first half gave Sheffield United a rare win and meant Brighton are far from out of the relegation fight with five games still to play
      Rob Sanchez

Had very little to do in the first half other than pick the ball out of his own net following poor defending by his teammates. 6
      Joel Veltman

Didn't clear a cross in the lead up to Sheffield United's opener. But apart from that worked tirelessly to redeem himself and gave his side a great deal of go-ahead and was one of Brighton's better players. 6

Lewis Dunk

Even the captain was guilty of giving the ball away in a difficult first 45. Looked fairly solid at the back but he couldn't rescue them once again. 6
      Adam Webster

Looked off the pace as he gave the ball away multiple times and appeared to be a weak link in the defence in the opening half. He looked a bit more settled in the second half, but it was a tough night for him. 5
      Jakub Moder

Had a very quiet first half and struggled to make an impact, but he was not the only one. Had a shot blocked at the end of a half where his side struggled badly. Moder had a goal ruled out for offside in the second half as it wasn't to be his night. 5

Pascal Gross

Tried and failed to clear a loose ball in the box and by failing to do so, United went onto score through David McGoldrick. Looked a bit tired and was taken off just after the hour mark in what was a below-par display. 4

Yves Bissouma

Was the one positive from Brighton's first half. He broke up play well, drove forward with purpose, and showed quick feet to evade defenders and set up his teammates. Continued his combative work in the second period but needs to work on his shooting a bit. 7

RELATED ARTICLES
      On-loan Arsenal keeper Mat Ryan
      Mat Ryan's Arsenal future takes fresh twist as Brighton star tipped for exitsussexlive
      Yves Bissouma of Brighton & Hove Albion
      Paul Merson and Clinton Morrison agree about Brighton star amid Arsenal and Liverpool interestsussexlive
      Adam Lallana

Had one or two nice moments but wasn't at his best early on. Almost scored straight from the restart but his shot was straight at Ramsdale. Wasn't able to lift his team on a bad night at Bramall Lane. 5

Leandro Trossard

He gave the ball away initially and a few phases later United took the lead. Was largely ineffective in the first 45. He looked a little brighter in the second half as he played in a more central role and drove forward with intent. However, he still lacked the spark of recent games. 5

Neal Maupay

Had a good chance within the first 15 minutes but his goal-bound shot was well saved by goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale. Otherwise had a frustrating first half. Missed a glorious chance from four yards out from an Alireza Jahanbakhsh pull back. Not a good day for him. 4

Danny Welbeck

Looked a bit lively when he was on the ball but didn't get enough of a chance to shine. Worked hard but at times his touch was heavy and the ball didn't quite fall for him. 5
      Aaron Connolly

Barely touched the ball when he came on. 5

Jose Izquierdo

Almost marked his return to the first-team after two years out with a 25-yard screamer but Ramsdale kept it out. 6
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have said this before but today showed it too. Jahanbakhsh has definitely improved being at Brighton. Of course more game time would help both his game and his psychology, but his first touch, his acceleration, removing a defender in front of him, physicality all has improved over the last three years. I just wished he was more of an aggressive player when the other team has the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I have said this before but today showed it too. Jahanbakhsh has definitely improved being at Brighton. Of course more game time would help both his game and his psychology, but his first touch, his acceleration, removing a defender in front of him, physicality all has improved over the last three years. I just wished he was more of an aggressive player when the other team has the ball...
          Absolutely agree. The idea of leaving him off TM is just laughable.

Comment

I have a feeling he’s leaving this summer. He did plenty this season to deserve more starts. Some idiot is going to look at his appearances and think he got lots of time but we all know it was mostly garbage minutes. He was great at the beginning of the season and got injured at the worst time possible too. Great kid.

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/sv/brighto...eld-united/psF
              '
              Sofascore gives ARJ 7,6 and he is the best player after Bissouma in Brighton 7,9 (and 4th on the field, Sheffiels goalie Ramsdale 7,9 and goalscorer McGoldrick 7,8..

And based on the good ratings and play, (as usual when he gets playing time) any normal coach would give the player some more minutes next game..

Hala bebinim in Potti dafe dige chikar mikone ba Ali Reza

Heres some interesting stats
              Minutes played 23
              Shots 2 (off target)
              Dribbling attempts 2 (1 succeded)
              Ball contact 27
              Succeccfull passes 10 (of 12) 83 %
              Key passes 2
              Crosses 8 (2 landed with a teamate/on the head of a teamate)
              Duells won 2 (out of 3)
              Lost balls 9
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Some thoughts,
                He just has to remember that he is mr goal of eredivise in Holland, and that he is levels ahead of most players in this team no matter what this Potti wants him to believe. If he goes in to his games with that mentality in his head he will maybe play a bit more "selfish" and take more shots on goal and play eaven more for scoring than for assisting, He had some attempts this game that made me happy to se, i just believe that he has to take more shots on goal and dont stress when it goes wide. Maybe he feels he has alot to prove but anyone with a eye could se he is a good player and that the coach must be blind..

And it doesnt seem to matter anyway what he does, so just he could be a bit more selfish and go for the goal eaven more with his great shot. Maybe not like the Diaz guy in Porto but a little bit of "Diazi" woudnt hurt him either.

The same with his moving pattern, id like to se him move eaven more in from the side to the middle (Arjen Robben style), to take shots instead of only being locked to the flank.. He had a nice dribble in min 88 that made the defender to foul him and grab a yellow. that was a nice move to se on the flank though. Especially whe counterattacking, it would be nice to se him take the runs a bit more central than at the throw in line.. so he can run behind 2 defenders and get a pass to be free instead of being the one making the cross in to the penalty area..

But I guess that him being locked on the flank may be an order from Potti. Or me having made a wrong analysis - based on very limited playing time.

Eaven though, 2 shots in 23 min is offcourse good,,

Anywayz, 1, Glad to se that ARJ played well today, 2 Glad to se that Potti will have to play ARJ in the next games if he wants to stay in Premier League next seaason.

Just some thoughts from me
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Nice to hear he finally got a few more minutes to show himself before leaving this shitt for club hopefully this summer ,.!
                  He really needed this & perhaps 1-2 decent features off the bench in order to grease that transfer through ..!
                  Any place to watch 2nd half again !?

Comment

I just find it funny how Jahanbakhsh has done more for Brighton in 24 minutes than what we’ve seen from Brighton on the right flank in the last 5 matches. Really disappointing but still hilarious. It’s hilarious that Graham Potter is a ****ing idiot.

Now sit in the corner and powder your bruise while you think of what to do in the matches ahead. Lol seriously what a dumbass. Just mind boggling.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain who watches this match will wonder why a player of his caliber hasn’t been playing more minutes or even starting this season (post-injury).

It’s a damn shame Graham Potter. A damn shame.

..Now go give Trossard and Solly March a foot massage. Get them ready for the EFL

Comment

“Aley is no readey fow the Premiyeh Leyg footbow”

Comment

ARJ savareh Potter

Comment

Comment

ARJ is getting highly rated by all the articles I read. Here's an example:

Jahanbakhsh quickly got involved with a terrific cross from the right which Welbeck could only head wide as he stretched at the far post.

The Iranian was seizing his longer than normal chance to impress.

He skipped his way past a tackle inside the box and drilled over a low cross which Maupay somehow diverted over from point blank range.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...ed-win-albion/

Comment

Vote for Jahanbakhsh for MOM here:

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/192...ffield-united/

Let's show ARJ that he's not alone in his fight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X