benched

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      benched

Name a more dynamic duo

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        benched

If the bookies took bets on the bench as well I thing we would have been v rich in this forum.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Lol stop commenting on the thread! Let it die! Please..

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              Lets see if our boy gets any minutes today.
              I would bet 86th minute That's the standard I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                You would have won some dosh
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Hey guys, I got some good news. You know how last week Ali was playing right bench? Well today, the word is that he’s now more towards the middle where the players who play more are 😃 So that means he will get 7 minutes instead of 5 today 😃

Comment

It would be nice if he could once for change at least get subbed in half time at least.

Comment

It would be nice if he could once for change at least get subbed in half time at least.
                      We all want that Essi jan, but it ain’t happening.

Comment

Guys, you know when an employer that wants to hire someone will check his/her FB and IG accounts... well, it would make sense for a club that wants to get a player to go to forums like this to see the real dirt on a player. If this makes sense to you and you want JB to find a new club, please don't put negative energy and vibes in here. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Guys, you know when an employer that wants to hire someone will check his/her FB and IG accounts... well, it would make sense for a club that wants to get a player to go to forums like this to see the real dirt on a player. If this makes sense to you and you want JB to find a new club, please don't put negative energy and vibes in here. Thank you.
                          I agree about not putting negative energy out there. But don’t worry coaches don’t have time to check football forums and if they did they wouldn’t bench players because fans disagreed with their decisions. Graham Potter just doesn’t have Ali in his plans and it’s a damn shame. I used to be the most optimistic person on this forum. Until I waited over a year. Until I kept optimistic for over a year and swam against the waves of “Dude give it up! He’s not gonna start and isn’t a player Potter cares about.” Even now I still keep some hope. But my hope for my favorite player to play at Brighton is so scarred that even I can’t keep positive anymore. But you’re right bro, we shouldn’t post negative things. Law of attraction bounces around. Ultimately not commenting on this thread would be the best option.

Comment

I can see it now:

Brighton, after switching play 600 times over the course of 80 minutes and Dan Burn smashing crosses at the opposite corner flag, concede a goal in the 85th minute on a simple counter thanks to horrible marking and positional awareness. Potter in a hurry sends on his designated scape goat ARJ, who proceeds to make a dribble or two and complete a couple passes. Brighton continue to slowly switch play from side to side in the opponents third for the remainder of the game, perplexed as to why their superior xG has not afforded them the solution to this game. Furious, fans take to twitter and the forums, trampling over pictures of Alireza for breathing in their general vicinity and ruining what was before his substitution a well oiled machine of unparalleled footballing genius.

Comment

So you're saying there is a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                                So you're saying there is a chance!
                                Who am I to say? But we can alway hope/Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X