• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0 BHA at HT.

Comment

2-1 Manchester United

Comment

I literally watch these games hoping they lose. One sub left with 4 mins to go.

On with 2 mins to play.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh came on. 1 good pass and Bissouma fluffed the cross , caught by Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Jahanbakhsh came on. 1 good pass and Bissouma fluffed the cross , caught by Henderson
            I have no idea how Potter expects ARJ to do much, when being subbed-in in the 88th minute, while down a goal at Old Trafford. It takes a few minutes just to get in the flow of the game.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh 3/3 with passes wide out to a player who crossed.

Comment

Enters the Scapegoat or the Hero?
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He looked great for the 6 mins he played. Not holding my breath that it means anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

All of his 4-5 touches on the ball were positive....Welbeck is a total a-hole for not getting Ali the ball when he made a run on the flank and was dribbling back towards his own goal like the moron he is. Loved the hustle he brought there but as usual so frustrating it’s only a few mins
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

LOL. I bet $100 on MU at the half (draw no bet, 2.95x). Easy $195 profit. Thank you Sir Potter, I never doubted you.

Comment

Couple of solid passes and one run into space in 7 minutes of EPL action. That should cement his place in TM for June

Comment

This is ridiculous. It's better if he goes to a lesser European league and gets more playing time.

Comment

He has well secured his position for the next game on the bench.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He is too good to not feature against Bahrain. We need players with good touch and technique

Comment

As usual he plays only a few minutes and everyone on the Brighton forum is blaming him

"Waste of sub", "like playing with 10 men", "never wanna see him anywhere near the team again" etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X