This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    why the hell he stays in this team and rots away? If he is such a pro person then he would never accept this, i guess he milks out his salary and just chills and accept whatever happens. What is he waiting for? He really is happy about not playing? Not helping his TM? Since 2018 he has done nothing special.
    I'm starting to think he is just loyal to money, not Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
      WTH would be loyal to Brighton 🤣🤣
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Didn’t Potter recently say ARJ should skip the international break? LOL WTF for? Will the bench miss him while he’s gone?

Comment

Comment

Hey guys, I have a question. If someone can answer I'd really appreciate it.

Why does this thread keep getting bumped up?

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              I'm starting to think he's lost his mind. I think he may have fallen into the obsession of "If I can't do well in the EPL I can't do well anywhere. So I'll stay here and sweat for this club while my hard work and attributes are overlooked."

Comment

My boy sharpening his talents at a teqball table under elite coaching

Has a PGPL player ever seen one of those or would they think it's for drying lavashak?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  My boy sharpening his talents at a teqball table under elite coaching

Has a PGPL player ever seen one of those or would they think it's for drying lavashak?
                  When BHA is concerned, they'd probably get more out of it if it was indeed used for drying lavashak

Comment

He looks like he's Persian dancing...

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                      He looks like he's Persian dancing...
                      You can take the boy our of Iran, but you can't take the "Gher" out of the boy =)

Comment

Getting paid 50k a week to play teqball. What a life!!
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

My cons theory is that some Rich sheikh is funding ARJ's salary and that's why everyone is happy, A is happy getting paid well, B is happy not losing out financially, Bahraini sheikh is happy as they have taken out one Iranian player. Just joking don't quote me on this.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Potter and chossard in the list for coach and player of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              My cons theory is that some Rich sheikh is funding ARJ's salary and that's why everyone is happy, A is happy getting paid well, B is happy not losing out financially, Bahraini sheikh is happy as they have taken out one Iranian player. Just joking don't quote me on this.
                              but, they would be losing out financially in the long run. they paid quite a pretty penny to acquire his services, and they'd most likely not be able to recuperate a large chunk of that 20 million they paid to get him. i think that brighton thought that arj was a hidden gem, so they intended to keep him for 1-2 seasons and sell him on for a larger fee and be in a profit

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Potter and chossard in the list for coach and player of the month
                                Is this a joke?!!!I guess moving from 17th to 16th is pretty impressive!!

p.s. I think they should rename the 16th position in any sport as "Potters Place" as a salute to his affinity for this position.

And also invent the expression "he pulled a Potter" for any coach who moves to a higher division despite failing at a lower one.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X