This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    So Basically what you are saying translate into he is not good enough to start given the chances he has been given over the last three seasons.
    Not at all, I think he has all the qualities and commitment to start , that he has been nothing but respectful. Was just mentioning those who keep saying ‘it is his fault’ etc. That he has done well to get to where he had got to and the reasonings behind it. Also we have have over a thousand of pages over the past few seasons and most of them have just been saying the same thing. Honestly will be a god send when he leaves just so we can all move on.

Comment

Once his Brighton career ends, I may still keep a Potter thread alive in here after all the man has done for Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Once his Brighton career ends, I may still keep a Potter thread alive in here after all the man has done for Iranian football.
        I won’t be happy until you post a picture of you and Potter together.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Potter hangs on like a herpetic infection, popping his head above relegation just when you think he might be a goner.
          Lol the BEST analogy on Potter in this thread so far.

Comment

The race to the bottom continues. Fulham lost 0-1 to Leeds today. BHA vs. Newcastle tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Huh?? Exactly what has he done for Iranian football?

Comment

Besides his role in the development of our stars, he's brought joy to all our hearts and minds in this thread.

Comment

Why would an attacking minded Winger go to a club that plays defensive football without wingers? It's not a surprise that he ended up on the bench. Such a shame he chose money over football. This is going to be my last post in this thread.

Comment

Brighton have the opportunity with their two games in hand to go 9 points clear of the relegation zone. Massive game for them tonight , proper 6 pointer. Will end 0-0.

Comment

havent kept up with this thread for a lil while...
                      any chance of Ali getting some minutes in today's match..!!??
                      is he even gonna make the bench..?? lol

Comment

He will make the bench but game time has been questionable.

Comment

Bench

Comment

OMG Alireza

Is on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              OMG Alireza

Is on the bench.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Boring game, Newcastle has been awful still goalless though

Comment

Working...
                                X