This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Tau was warming up for most of the first half. wouldn't be surprised if he subbed on.
    I’ve heard he was just cold 😐

Comment

Zeqiri on for Burn.

Comment

Zeqiri on for Burn start of second half. Interestingly when he was 17 he was in The Guardians ‘Next Generation’ of players to watch. From what I have seen so far he needs a lot more work.

Comment

Trossard is so overrated. Lazy, and high turnover rate. Laughable that he's ahead of JB in the pecking order.

Comment

And of course, as I type that, Trossard scores. I stand by my point. Poor defending by Southampton. If you're given endless minutes and starts, you're bound to do something.

Comment

Our boy is being wasted.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh surely wont play a big role in TM also, its his own fault.

Comment

All this it’s his own fault thing etc needs to stop. I think he’s probably very aware that the move hasn’t played out and yes he has chosen to stay but all the reports say how hard he works on the training ground. How respectable he is and conducts himself well. He was made promises and they haven’t happened , guy was given the chance to play in the Premier League which happened through this hard work and determination, going to Holland at a young age and moving to Dutch second league and look where he has ended up. Most Iranian footballers would give there right leg to have the career that he has had so far. Believe me I bet there was no one more annoyed than him that he isn’t starting and didn’t even come on.

Comment

These bums are still in the premier league??
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      All this it’s his own fault thing etc needs to stop. I think he’s probably very aware that the move hasn’t played out and yes he has chosen to stay but all the reports say how hard he works on the training ground. How respectable he is and conducts himself well. He was made promises and they haven’t happened , guy was given the chance to play in the Premier League which happened through this hard work and determination, going to Holland at a young age and moving to Dutch second league and look where he has ended up. Most Iranian footballers would give there right leg to have the career that he has had so far. Believe me I bet there was no one more annoyed than him that he isn’t starting and didn’t even come on.
                      So Basically what you are saying translate into he is not good enough to start given the chances he has been given over the last three seasons.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        So Basically what you are saying translate into he is not good enough to start given the chances he has been given over the last three seasons.
                        It's not even that lol.. It's that he hasn't been given a consistent chance. Half of that falls on injury issues and AFC cup, the other half falls on poor managerial play.

Just a really really unlucky break...

Comment

Was hoping for some injuries to open the way for him to get some serious minutes against that awful Newcastle side. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Was hoping for some injuries to open the way for him to get some serious minutes against that awful Newcastle side. Shame.
                            There's still 6 days until that game so anything can happen. Who's going to Brighton to pay Trossard and a few others a visit [emoji102][emoji28]?
                            Just kidding, I don't wish anything bad on any of them, but I just wish something would happen that's not in Jahanbakhsh's control that could increase his chances of playing next Saturday.

Comment

I say this about ARJ. He has allowed Brighton to establish that he is not good enough to be in the starting XI for three seasons. He has consented to this. He has agreed to it. He must believe he is not good enough. Because he keeps working hard but obviously not hard enough. Therefore I would say he is also not good enough to be in TM Starting XI.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Potter hangs on like a herpetic infection, popping his head above relegation just when you think he might be a goner.

Comment

Working...
                                X