This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    342 pages on this thread, I think it's safe to say JB doesn't want to leave. Maybe it's time to accept he isn't really all that we make him out to be? During the short spurts of playtime he gets, he ends up getting injured and ends up back on the bench.
    I fear he has got half of the idea of "professionalism".
    yes, it is professional to stick with the team, coaches' decisions and keep working to work yourself into the main team. very pro indeed.

But it is also professional to demand a loan or transfer if you're snubbed despite some decent performances and given your abilities. All players do this. Take a pay cut on the loan/transfer option. Anything to sweeten the deal, but salvage his career.

If he cares about his career he should. I doubt money is his only driving factor. It's only his skewed view of professionalism that keeps him there, quiet and obedient! He's nearing 30 and it'd be a shame to see such a talent fade becoz of mismanagement of career.

Comment

Big win for Burnley just at Everton and they are now 7 points ahead of Brighton. Big last min equaliser for Newcastle last night against villa so they are 2 points ahead of Brighton and Fulham just about to kick off against City.

Comment

It's a sad situation with Alireza, and it's hard to push him for inclusion in TM, but I remember all the washed up players from Premier League, La Liga and other European leagues coming over the Arab Teams and running Circles around our Iranian Based players in the AFC Champions League. None of the Foreign players in those teams can break into the EPL teams, let alone getting a starting position.

There are 20 teams in EPL and only 11 start. That is 220 players from the whole world, including all the Europe and South America. Maybe he is not in their level. but I am willing to bet that he can go to any team in Asia and be one of the top two players in the team.

Now, do you want want him in the TM going forward.

I think he deserves a place just for the Fact that he has made it to EPL which we have not had any players since Teymourian and Dejagah, and their time over there was not much better that Alireza.

I remember how Teymourian and Dejagah bossed all the afc players.

Comment

Do all of you like for Brighton to get relegated? maybe the better question is does any of you does not want for Brighton to be relegated?

Comment

hahaha would be the funniest poll ever att pfdc, 99,9% voting for relegation
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Fulham 0-0 against City at half time.

Makes no difference to me whether Brighton are relegated or not. I’d much rather watch them play though than Burnley or Newcastle or Crystal Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                It's a sad situation with Alireza, and it's hard to push him for inclusion in TM, but I remember all the washed up players from Premier League, La Liga and other European leagues coming over the Arab Teams and running Circles around our Iranian Based players in the AFC Champions League. None of the Foreign players in those teams can break into the EPL teams, let alone getting a starting position.

There are 20 teams in EPL and only 11 start. That is 220 players from the whole world, including all the Europe and South America. Maybe he is not in their level. but I am willing to bet that he can go to any team in Asia and be one of the top two players in the team.

Now, do you want want him in the TM going forward.

I think he deserves a place just for the Fact that he has made it to EPL which we have not had any players since Teymourian and Dejagah, and their time over there was not much better that Alireza.

I remember how Teymourian and Dejagah bossed all the afc players.
                Louder for the people in the back please. I'd much rather see a benched EPL ARJ playing than seeing Mohebbi or Ghaedi, sorry not sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Louder for the people in the back please. I'd much rather see a benched EPL ARJ playing than seeing Mohebbi or Ghaedi, sorry not sorry.
                  what is this straw man argument.

He is competing directly with Gholi for a spot on the RW, and right now, he is not ahead of him. Just look at the film from all of gholizadehs past TM games! The guy is undroppable for us

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He is competing directly with Gholi for a spot on the RW, and right now, he is not ahead of him. Just look at the film from all of gholizadehs past TM games! The guy is undroppable for us
                    regardless, would be a crime not to at least invite him to the camp to compete with others mano a mano for a starting spot down RW..!! Besides Gholi is adaptable enough to other wing and playing a 10 role of sorts too..!
                    purely on RW... I still rate alireza ahead of gholi personally..! lets see if gholi can step up his overall game like he did in the last TM features...? before that he wasnt all that convincing and i still not sure he could deal with the physicality and nasty playing antics that we are sure to face playing the likes of Iraq and Bahrain..!!?

Comment

The guy becomes a benchwarmer for a EPL side and all of a sudden everyone wants him dropped for Gholi and Ghaedi who is more than comfortable staying in Iran and not challenging himself lol. Gholi is good, yes but let's remember Ali j Ripped a similar league apart around the same age ...so please let's end the disrespect of him not being called up and starting. Let them battle it out in the TM camps.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        The guy becomes a benchwarmer for a EPL side and all of a sudden everyone wants him dropped for Gholi and Ghaedi who is more than comfortable staying in Iran and not challenging himself lol. Gholi is good, yes but let's remember Ali j Ripped a similar league apart around the same age ...so please let's end the disrespect of him not being called up and starting. Let them battle it out in the TM camps.
                        I think people are overrating Ghaedi too much. He still have to prove himself in a respectable euro league.

Comment

I never he said should not be called up. He of course deserves roster spot.

On the other hand he has done nothing to warrant a starting spot as some are so sure, even leaving aside brighton situation, in his long history of tm games.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I think people are overrating Ghaedi too much. He still have to prove himself in a respectable euro league.
                            Absolutely agree. Great talent, but really hasn’t proven anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              i don’t think you can even compare jahanbahksh and ghaedi, completely different physique, playstyle, and just overall level of play. if ghaedi went to the prem he’d get absolutely destroyed, there’s no way a 5’5 125 pound player is even capable of going against van dijk and players of that sort. jahanbahksh is still the best option for rw

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Gholi at RW is a waste sorry... He should be the CAM, alongside Ghoddos if possible. If that's too attacking, then drop Ghoddos.

Gholi shouldn't play on the wing IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X