Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're one of the smallest clubs (in stature and resources) in the league. Their aim is merely survival and he achieved it using innovative tactics. He's a young and exciting manager, bow down to his achievements or go cry into your AZ 17/18 bedsheets.

Also, White is one of the hottest properties in the league and Lallana has more footballing ability in one of his turds than the entirety of all the bottom half of the prem, it's no surprise to see them have the team built around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      Besides the obvious which has already been stated regarding JB (no quality minutes etc.) I just have to add one more thing:

In my opinion, Potter is just a very shitty coach.

Who in their right mind would try to play a tiki-taka style of football with such a limited Brighton squad?
      That shit will maybe work in Sweden but not in the PL.
      He’s like a 14 year old child using preset Barca tactics in a Football Manager game.
      And it’s been like this since he has taken over! It’s all experimenting and changing squads each week!
      If I were Tony Bloom I would be asking myself what the fuck this guy was doing?

Instead they praise him and give him a contract extension haha.

And one more thing, anyone notice the instant starting 11 spots given to White & Lallana?
      Maybe it’s not just Pottey’s decisions who gets to play after all?
      Haha...Spot on. The guy has failed at every level, except Sweden's lower divisions.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        bow down to his achievements
        Which achievement are referring to exactly? Finishing 5th in the Swedish league? Or may be finishing 10th in the championship?

Funny thing about soccer.... the only thing that counts are the results. “Style” gets you zero points!!! You want style, watch a fashion show.

Comment

Nisfejahan, serious question here. Are you Anthony Knockaert in disguise ? 😅

Comment

They're one of the smallest clubs (in stature and resources) in the league. Their aim is merely survival and he achieved it using innovative tactics. He's a young and exciting manager, bow down to his achievements or go cry into your AZ 17/18 bedsheets.

Also, White is one of the hottest properties in the league and Lallana has more footballing ability in one of his turds than the entirety of all the bottom half of the prem, it's no surprise to see them have the team built around them.
            White zire Bielsa yek bazikone khoobi bood. Zire Potter hadse man ine ke yek bazikone ingilisie bi-mokh beshe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

lol, WHAT?
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

with reference to the heat maps.
                Players usually are regarded as LB RB CB etc etc the reason for that is on the pitch you have 20 players who could potentially run to every part of the pitch and chase the ball wherever it goes. But to stop that players are assigned to a position and they have a patch where they become so accustomed to they can almost close their eyes and successfully shoot the ball where they intent to. In case of Ali this club just fucking ignored this principle and made him play in parts of the pitch he has little experience. This is what CH is guilty of and if in GM plans the pitch where Ali is best at is not important then they should find a suitable solution where everyone is happy.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Cup match tomorrow vs Portsmouth - hopefully JB starts and shines
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    White zire Bielsa yek bazikone khoobi bood. Zire Potter hadse man ine ke yek bazikone ingilisie bi-mokh beshe.
                    فکر کنم حدس شما درست باشه. بیسلا کجا و پاتر کجا.

Comment

Guys judging from the training pics I think Alireza is going to start. Gross, veltman, JB, and mouloumby (young Irish kid who was on loan to milwall last season) were all wearing the same color training tank tops - would make sense since they were all on the bench on Monday.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Guys judging from the training pics I think Alireza is going to start. Gross, veltman, JB, and mouloumby (young Irish kid who was on loan to milwall last season) were all wearing the same color training tank tops - would make sense since they were all on the bench on Monday.
                        Was coming here to say the same exact thing. The young Swedish NT Stiker looks to be starting as well alongside Macalister.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          Was coming here to say the same exact thing. The young Swedish NT Stiker looks to be starting as well alongside Macalister.
                          Who? Don’t know anyone on Brighton who fits that profile
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Who? Don’t know anyone on Brighton who fits that profile
                            I think he's talking about Gyokeres, we probably usually think of him as a winger, not striker is all.

Comment

Will Pottcrack start Aley tomorrow?

Comment

i believe he will and he need to shine if he dont start, he need to go on loan on a min at least

Comment

Working...
                                X