Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trossard and MacAllister are not playing well, Gross was not great either and Lallana will get tired half way through 2nd half, but so many options on the bench to come in for them. Hopefully, ARJ will get 15-20 minutes...

Comment

Unlucky not to have scored more that half.

Comment

McAllister has never played well. Neither has Connolly.
        1-1
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Potter with all his analytics and 3rd eye bs cant see when and who to sub.

Guy coaches off a script i swear. Always pointless 75min subs and followed by the interview of oh we were unlucky.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welbeck and Alzate on already. No AGay so far. May be over for him.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Tosser is far better than our JB!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Oh man! Dunk with a Zabaleta like (on Dejagah) slide tackle on Vardy. Goes to VAR. Interested to see what they give considering it would probably be the same call if there was VAR in the Iran vs Argentina match

Comment

Ooops. Goal LC
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

lmao 2-1.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh in at 90 the disrespect

Comment

JB in

just in time to be blamed for the loss
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Oh man! Dunk with a Zabaleta like (on Dejagah) slide tackle on Vardy. Goes to VAR. Interested to see what they give considering it would probably be the same call if there was VAR in the Iran vs Argentina match
                          I don't think it would have been the same outcome in the world cup (unless it was obviously corrupt and favouring the bigger nation).
                          For me dunks challenge was a penalty as he got the player before the ball (which was the slightest of touches). The VAR in the premier league has been pretty poor this season, the handball that wasn't given in the arsenal game earlier today being a recent example.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            I don't think it would have been the same outcome in the world cup (unless it was obviously corrupt and favouring the bigger nation).
                            For me dunks challenge was a penalty as he got the player before the ball (which was the slightest of touches). The VAR in the premier league has been pretty poor this season, the handball that wasn't given in the arsenal game earlier today being a recent example.
                            Yeah I agree completely... I thought Dunk's challenge was a pen as well

Comment

Game at 1-1 and they sit back further and further and let Leicester attack them. Could see that goal coming-Potter played for the draw and it bit him in the butt.

I’m looking forward to seeing where Alireza goes next season.

Comment

Pothead or Shithead, could he not see that Leicester was getting on top and be more proactive. What does he expect JB to do in injury time?
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X