This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Meant no disrespect, the setup was just too good to ignore.
    I know dude, no offense taken

Comment

images.jpeg
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        Trossard hasn't had as many chances as ARJ https://www.whoscored.com/Players/11...andro-Trossard
        Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It says Trossard has had over 1500 minutes compared to ARJ's 250.
        Is that what they call fake news in these parts?
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Wonder whether JB will even make the bench on Monday with Lamptey also expected to be back...

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
            Wonder whether JB will even make the bench on Monday with Lamptey also expected to be back...
            Probably not. Lamptey will take Kawbronik's spot on the bench, but I can't see Potter dropping Tau or Zaquiri for Alireza as neither have done terrible (haven't done good either) in their appearances since Alireza's injury.

Comment

It seems most of the players (fighting in the changing room) and fans didn't like Ryan. Whether it was his recent performance or his personality the reason remains a mystery. There is obviously a lot of animosity.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                It seems most of the players (fighting in the changing room) and fans didn't like Ryan. Whether it was his recent performance or his personality the reason remains a mystery. There is obviously a lot of animosity.
                There was news of a fight between him and Maupay which resulted in both getting dropped, don't know how accurate that was but if true, as Maupay was key for them and Ryan wasn't performing, there could have been orders from above... I don't know, However, I met him last year in the players lounge and he was one of the nicest people I had ever spoken to, I highly doubt he could be a troublemaker.
                Last edited by Salar; 02-16-2021, 02:44 AM.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  yet another mismanaged player by the club/coach and a stark reminder of how ungrateful and short-sighted your general brit football fans are in that country..! its all about what have you done for me lately ...! just because they fork over the big dosh to land players, they think that they have no dips in form and must perform at peak every game or ef off of their payroll..!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  still doesnt change the fact that Pothead is another typical overrated, conniving british wanker/coach ..!
                  told ya earlier now here is yet another proof that Pothead is just another cunt brit coach.... im fairly certain Alireza know that full well by now too and still trying to scheme a reasonably weighted exit outa this shitt for a club..!!

Comment

Not sure why or how that is being used as a stick to beat Potter with (and not surprising in this thread) but interestingly, those comments seem to hint that dropping Ryan was a decision that came from above which is also not surprising given their stats-heavy approach and his embarrassing performance stats. His replacement has excelled. Correct decision. Team potter triumphs again.

Comment

stated it was difficult for him to perform at his best due to lack of support from the club.
                      Sounds familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Not sure why or how that is being used as a stick to beat Potter with (and not surprising in this thread) but interestingly, those comments seem to hint that dropping Ryan was a decision that came from above which is also not surprising given their stats-heavy approach and his embarrassing performance stats. His replacement has excelled. Correct decision. Team potter triumphs again.
                        Exactly. Of all the bad decisions Potter has made, replacing Ryan isn't one of them. He was one of the worst goalies in the league for three seasons who has a serious problem with stopping long shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          stated it was difficult for him to perform at his best due to lack of support from the club.
                          Sounds familiar.
                          Yup. I think there is a lot of truth in that one. Great players or players with potentials to become great join this club end up being wasted due a lack of support/ proper regimen/ player management etc. I don't need to give examples.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to give examples given I can't think of a single player that has departed and proven they were mismanaged at this club.

Comment

Examples of players who have departed? no cant give you that almost all their signings are examples of players who either didn't make it and went to other clubs on loan did well there or stayed and did badly. It is not argued that every player is doing badly at all. but the rate of new players not doing as well as expected is pretty high. ARJ should have killed it in this club or at least done much better but lest we forget no matter how hard he tried and proved on many occasions whenever he was given the chance that he was the starting XI player but was either benched or excluded in favour of players who did not do better or did even worse. You need to start a game and get into the rhythm of the game and establish a good connection with others in match situations. He never really was given that chance. A start here and there is not it. Injuries are also another issue with this club. Either they don't have a good training regimen or they are not managing their players training properly.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

On the plus side, at least ARJ didn't get signed by Liverpool and end up with their awful training regime/management of players that leads to injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X