Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think his best bet is to go out on a loan.
    I don't see him getting any real playing time this season, especially if Brighton signs a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I don't see him getting any real playing time this season, especially if Brighton signs a striker.
      Its very hard for me to comprehend why this wont happen. I understand a hesitancy to sell. His market value has dropped like a rock in past 24 months. But it will not be saved any time soon and certainly not with playing these garbage mins here and there. Reality is potter doesnt fancy him. Now, judging from offensive production of who he plays instead Id be inclined to say ARJ is not worse than his competition at all. Statistically speaking he is actually much better in terms of goal contributions per 90. However, potter is the coach and thats fine,his opnion matters. 3 league wins in 2020 is hailed as a good achievement for him and brighton so he must be doing something right.

But on ARJ situation, there is no point at all keeping him around. A loan gives him the chance to resurrect career. It also gives brighton the chance to put him in shop window. Wherever ARJ goes on loan he will play more mins than brighton which automatically gives him a far better chance at transferring for at least 8-10 mil at the end of the season. See what happened with sorloth loan trabzonspor for an example of a player with an even more fucked reputation and left field loan that ended with everybody happy.

If they have to pay half of his wage or some portion of it to me that seems more worth it than paying him for literally depreciating his resale value like they are currently doing.

Comment

It seems like he isn't pushing for a loan which doesn't help.

Comment

Another thing I noticed and am sure everyone has too but sheepish to mention is he seems to have put on some weight. That is sure classic sign of unhappiness. He is unhappy in that club.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            yep, even if afforded more minutes he's just ill suited to Pothead's preferred tactics and doubt if could make a solid case for more frequent features..?
            i almost have more hope for Pothead piling up a bunch of losses and eventually getting shittcanned than Ali finding a suitable loan considering the finances at play..!!?

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

10 min what he gona do?play him at least 20 min minimum, btw what number he wore for the game?

Comment

I'm sure Jahanbakhsh could get a loan to a club in Holland or Belgium if he really pushes for it, anything is better than warming the bench for yet another season at FC Brighton.

Comment

If it weren’t for JB playing 5 minutes once a blue moon, I would have already moved this thread to General or Intentional Football Forum.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Brighton has a cup game on Thursday Vs Portsmouth.

Maupay and Tossard played a full 90 yesterday, so Ali has a real chance of starting. This is realistically his last chance to have a break out game.

I expect to switch formation and play a 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-3, with Mac Alllister to take over for Lallana, Gross for Tossard, Alireza for Maupay, Veltman for Lampty, Bernardo for March, Propper for Bissouma, Mouloumby for Alzate, Burn for Dunk.

Comment

Guys this is his 3rd season. As they say third time's the charm.

Comment

his salary in brighton is so good that he will not leave the club

Comment

IMHO Ali is not a substitute player. To me he seems to be a kind of player that has to start the game, get into the game and build/dictate/control the game. This is not going to ever happen because their manager is mean to him or Ali does not fit into his game plans. I can tell Ali is not happy there and probably has lost enthusiasm. He worked very hard for two seasons kept himself very fit and full of drive and hunger to play and proved himself to be worthy of start. But that fucker just ignored him and totally destroyed any hope in him instead. Ali is a really good guy if it was anyone else they would have probably done a lot of harm to the club and team. We are fans and we see Ali as a player and we want him to play football and win games. We probably don't care about any other aspects. At the end of the day it is Ali himself who decides what he wants to do and we should just accept that and move on.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

As much as I want him to do well in England, I seriously hope he gets out of Brighton cos I just can't stand the amount of negativity towards him on their forum. Loads of people rating him as the weakest player yesterday or among the weakest players, but as far as I know from the game I watched, Connolly did absolutely nothing other than miss a good chance from a good cross, yet he is getting rated higher by people on their forum.
                              I know a lot of people on this forum will say race has nothing to do with things, but having lived in England most of my life, being brown or foreign (ie not from Western Europe or US or Australia etc) you will be looked as being lower than the English, regardless of what field of work you're in. In football in England, this is even worse, the whole industry is so corrupt in this country, despite it looking all dandy and jolly from the outside.

Comment

Fabulous and impressive start for BHA. Only losing by 2 at home!!! If they keep this up, they may just avoid relegation again.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X