X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Salar jan, please provide an update.
    Is ARJB for another 2 weeks?
    Isn't it better being injured sitting in his nice warm flat playing latest PlayStation 5 than sitting on the cold freezing bench?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

FA Cup match tomorrow vs. LC at 11:30am PST and on ESPN+ for US viewers

Comment

Has been confirmed that he'll be out of tomorrow but as Salar said, he is training so that's positive.

Last feature for Brighton on Jan 10 at Newport in the FA Cup. He's back in training and targeting Crystal Palace as a return date. " We just need to make sure he is okay after his injury (hamstring), but it's good news that he's back training with the group," said Potter

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...es-3128518?amp

Comment

FWIW

Comment

Zaqiri is so bad. Kills the flow of the attack, turns the ball over and seems selfish.

Comment

Just saw that Brighton lost to a last min winner.

Comment

What the crap did I just watch. Complete collapse leicster scores the lsat minute of the game. 94th min wtf.

Also, Percy Tau is no better than AJ. I'm starting to think its a BHA issue rather than a AJ/Percy Tau issue
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Percy Tau is just an average player, his track record shows this. Before Brighton he was just a half decent striker in South Africa, was a cheap punt for Brighton to take which they wouldn’t really lose money on if it doesn’t work and if it did work then it would be a steal.
                  Zeqiri needs to go on loan and get more experience.

Comment

Brighton lost on the last play of the game because Dan Burn completely forgot he's playing a football match and let Ilhancho score an uncontested header.

Being out of the F.A further reduces the already minimal play time Alireza would get after recovering from his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Brighton lost on the last play of the game because Dan Burn completely forgot he's playing a football match and let Ilhancho score an uncontested header.

Being out of the F.A further reduces the already minimal play time Alireza would get after recovering from his injury.
                      Why is Dan Burn still in the mix, how much has he cost Brighton? Yet he still gets to play.
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                        Why is Dan Burn still in the mix, how much has he cost Brighton? Yet he still gets to play.
                        Blame the recruitment.
                        They have 500 forwards competing for two spots, but they didn't bother to bring in some back up CBs I'm case either Webster, dunk or white are unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Blame the recruitment.
                          They have 500 forwards competing for two spots, but they didn't bother to bring in some back up CBs I'm case either Webster, dunk or white are unavailable.
                          isnt that meant to be veltman?

Also karbownik is a highly rated LB they brought from legia. Lot of good clubs wanted him. Hed be a huge upgrade on solly march or dan burn at lwb (LOL) if potter trusts him and recognizes/uses his potential.

Caicedo on the bench today. Finally some decent quality around, remains to be seen if this guy can use it properly, or keep fielding weird formations that dont fit the players at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            Potter: Anyone that criticises someone like Dan Burn doesn’t understand football

https://theathletic.com/2365992/2021...tand-football/

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              isnt that meant to be veltman?
                              Also karbownik is a highly rated LB they brought from legia. Lot of good clubs wanted him. Hed be a huge upgrade on solly march or dan burn at lwb (LOL) if potter trusts him and recognizes/uses his potential.
                              Caicedo on the bench today. Finally some decent quality around, remains to be seen if this guy can use it properly, or keep fielding weird formations that dont fit the players at his disposal.
                              My understanding is that Veltman was primarily a backup for Lamptey.

Funnily enough, that polish kid played RWB, and Alzate on the left as March's replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
                                Potter: Anyone that criticises someone like Dan Burn doesn’t understand football

https://theathletic.com/2365992/2021...tand-football/
                                Lol 😆
                                Pothead certainly plays favorites & outcasts ..! & average @best footballer like Dan burn who prior to his arrival at the club couldn’t even make their B team is certainly one of his faves ..!
                                Favs of him get way too much trust & minutes & those who berates only get scraps here n there unless he gets pressured by fans or recent results or injuries force his hand into affording them some more meaningful minutes ..!
                                Didn’t see their game but I’m bit annoyed of them loosing in the cup ..! It’ll only exasperate Ali’s inactions situation at this dead-end club.

Comment

Working...
                                X