Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agar yek morrabbie namdaar manande Joachim Low dar yek team mellie bozorg manande Alman be Brighton tamaas migereft mitonestim dar baareye "feshaar "

harf bezanim. Ya hatta yek Carlos Quierozi ke be har haal shenaakhte ast dar donyaaye football va Engelestan.

Amma Skocic ke hich kas nemidone ki ast che feshaari mikhad bezaare rooye Potter va Brighton?

Hich ghodrati baraye in kaar nadaare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      And i bet IFF had put hours of works on those letters before sending them
      That is the prob. Iranian mentality has always been quantity over quality. How many goals can we not concede or score, how many big names can we sign...its our strategy on everything.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I don't think any national team head coach can tell a club manager to do whatsoever except perhaps asking them to relieve a player for a national camp/training/match. If a good player of a national team decides to join a club in a different league and he is not found to be fitting well in that system, isn't it then up to the player to decide about his own situation? If he is messed about with like in this situation I doubt it national team head coach could intervene. Players are free agents and can do whatever they want. They can even decline playing for NT. My 2 cents op
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He is back in training tomorrow. Injury took a little longer than expected. More competition now as well but he is a Fighter. Burnley will probably come too early for him. He should be in the squad for the match against Villa in 10 days ishallah.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

0-0 at halftime against Liverpool

Comment

Alzate scored. JB will have a lot of competition when he returns.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Brighton doing what it needs to do. Liverpool continuing their poor run of form.

Comment

Shocking Liverpool form against the bottom six. Fair play to Brighton , Liverpool were so poor.

Comment

TeamPotter are taking a break this week from rejoicing in victory having ended Liverpool's domestic season. Ffs.

Comment

We can say what we want, but realistically there is no reason why a coach would pick AJ over some others who have shown up better in past few weeks. Whether it is AJ or the team (and for the record I feel it is the team) the partnership is not working out. This does not suit AJ and AJ does not suit BHA. Does not mean either party is wrong, just not a good fit. Move on, Alireza.

Comment

They probably secured the contract today.. = One more year with Potti
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                          Alzate scored. JB will have a lot of competition when he returns.
                          Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                          they are not the same position.

ARJ situation is same as before. I dont think tau, zekiri, izquierdo (somebody keeps mentioning him idk why guy is a non factor) are ahead of ARJ. Same as before, he has mcallister who he often plays alongside, gros, trossard as his main challengers. He will get crap mins here and there, probably score or assist a couple, start a game where brighton get hammered but he plays well and gets subbed first, rinse, repeat, throw in a regular hamstring injury and a few holland rumors.

Anyways, credit where its due, az koon they pulled off two big wins. probably secured safety with fulham looking like they issues scoring although are a very similar side to brighton, as evidenced by their drawn matches.

We will never see it but for whats its worth I think a team with :
                          Sanchez

Lamtpey---White---Dunk----new LB

Caicedo----Bissouma

ARJ-----Mcallister----Trossard

---------Maupay-------

would have been actually fun to watch in PL.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            they are not the same position.
                            ARJ situation is same as before. I dont think tau, zekiri, izquierdo (somebody keeps mentioning him idk why guy is a non factor) are ahead of ARJ. Same as before, he has mcallister who he often plays alongside, gros, trossard as his main challengers. He will get crap mins here and there, probably score or assist a couple, start a game where brighton get hammered but he plays well and gets subbed first, rinse, repeat, throw in a regular hamstring injury and a few holland rumors.
                            Anyways, credit where its due, az koon they pulled off two big wins. probably secured safety with fulham looking like they issues scoring although are a very similar side to brighton, as evidenced by their drawn matches.
                            We will never see it but for whats its worth I think a team with :
                            Sanchez
                            Lamtpey---White---Dunk----new LB
                            Caicedo----Bissouma
                            ARJ-----Mcallister----Trossard
                            ---------Maupay-------
                            would have been actually fun to watch in PL.
                            In a different system, those guys would not be his competition, but in Brighton, every single forward is competition for him since he like alot of Brighton fowards, doesn't have a set position. Under potter he has played every forward position (even striker), so all forwards (a fit Izquierdo included) are his competition at the moment.

Comment

Agree with the sentiment that he will get some chances....Connolly has sucked and he should still be ahead of izquierdo, zeqiri and tau who all haven’t been able to impress or haven’t been as fit as Ali this season. I expect/hope once fit, he will at least be getting some solid mins off the bench
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Had a bit of time to calm down now

Liverpool last night played right into Brighton’s hands and Potter got his tactics spot on. They defended really well, same as the Spurs game and looked dangerous on the counter. Especially with Trossard who has looked a different player since start of year. Bissouma, I will be surprised if he is there next season, lots of qualities in him that bigger teams need at the moment.

That was the best game I have seen Webster play , Sanchez was lucky last night though. Last 30 mins he made some poor decisions and was lucky that it didn’t benefit a Liverpool player.

I would be very surprised now of Brighton go down - big game against Burnley this weekend. They win that and they are 5 points clear of Burnley.

Comment

Working...
                                X