Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crystal clear for every party (incl. JB) that a transfer makes the most sense. It's a matter of timing and the right fit; football transfers are complex.

Comment

And bear in mind Liverpool are seemingly about to go into the crucial second half of a season with a squad that Cheshmi would walk into the starting XI of such is the difficulty of getting any deals done in this window.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        He’s not Poolaliganji, but if I am not mistaken, wasn’t ‘pool’ supposedly one of the reasons he chose Brighton over Leicester?

He won’t get paid close to his current wage in the Netherlands. Even PSV and Ajax wanted him on loan. No indication that they would be interested in him 2-3 years later on a permanent contract.
        i don’t even think there was an offer from leicester in the first place. tbh i’ve never seen concrete evidence, just reports from iranian news which are very hit or miss

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          i don’t even think there was an offer from leicester in the first place. tbh i’ve never seen concrete evidence, just reports from iranian news which are very hit or miss
          never mind i was wrong https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...2097#popup-sso

Comment

So the guy snub a better offer in every domain!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              So the guy snub a better offer in every domain!

The biggest mistake of his life choosing Brighton over LC, which actually has won premier league, as he would have played better and improved, because of much better players around him

Comment

Ah, so it was Leicester that offered more money...

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post

The biggest mistake of his life choosing Brighton over LC, which actually has won premier league, as he would have played better and improved, because of much better players around him
                  ONLY logic I can see that went through his/his agents head was that he would be a guaranteed start at BHA, considering he was the record signing.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Either way, for that one reason, I can give 439,927,654 reasons why to chose LC over BHA.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He was sold a false bill of goods when he joined Brighton.
                    I don't know how it wasn't obvious to him and his agents that Brighton at that point basically played anti-football.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I don't know how it wasn't obvious to him and his agents that Brighton at that point basically played anti-football.
                      Spot on! Leicester finished 9th that year, 5th last year and they look good this year. Even if he had been benched he would have eventually establish himself being among better players.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I am just happy unlike central defense position where we rely on PAG bc he is our best CB by far and dont have enough guys in europe to push him to do more himself, we are stacked in RW rn.

IF ARJ wants to waste his prime on a brighton bench, that will soon become a championship brighton bench too, thats his business. It shows he lacks ambition and contrary to what he keeps saying it doesnt show self belief either, it shows a disconnect from reality. Anybody who treats their career like this, staying in a club situation that is visibly harming their performance and fitness and ability to contribute to the national team, cannot be relied on.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                          It's crystal clear for every party (incl. JB) that a transfer makes the most sense. It's a matter of timing and the right fit; football transfers are complex.
                          True that ..!
                          my take is that Ali was keen enough of a loan move out this winter and BHA were willing to part ways too..!!
                          however the Finances at play for a possible departure wasnt satisfactory enough to satisfy both parties and hence facilitate it ...!! simple as ..!

the excuses they provide out to the media is all for public consumption and for the player and the club to save face in light of an Obviously Failed agreement for departure..!! and mostly all just posturing so as to not damage the future valuations of the player when the next possible suitor comes inquire about his availably and cost of of acquiring..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            i believe the LCFC's offer to AZ simply was'nt anywhere near the figures BHA were willing to part with..!! AZ pretty much forced his hand into taking the BHA offer much more so than other excuses for that choice ...!
                            i think i have heard Ali say in the past that there were even interest from many other clubs in bundes liga and i think heard him say Napoli ? and couple of other big name clubs ... ??
                            anyways fact of the matter is that at that time he was still an AZ OWNED PLAYER still on the hook for 2+ more years, hence AZ clearly played the most influential role in his choice of next club ...!! naturally they wanted the mo$t for their prized possession and BHA was willing to part with the mo$t figure in order to acquire him..!

Comment

We are about to hit page 300 and his situation still hasn't improved at BHA. Time to move on.

Comment

Yeah if he'd chosen Leicester he would probably have earned a move to Man City by now. Either that or ended up at loan on Besiktas. Or just have fitness issues and not play for any one. Or...

Comment

Working...
                                X