Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nazare man khoobe ke JB neshoon mide ke dar vaziyate konooni raazi nist.

Hadse man ine ke pishnahaadhaayi daare va daare rooye Brighton va Potter feshaar mizaare ta ayandeye khood raa

moshakhas kone. Daare mige ya yek naghshe kelidi be man bedid ya dige miram.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Be nazare man khoobe ke JB neshoon mide ke dar vaziyate konooni raazi nist.

Hadse man ine ke pishnahaadhaayi daare va daare rooye Brighton va Potter feshaar mizaare ta ayandeye khood raa

moshakhas kone. Daare mige ya yek naghshe kelidi be man bedid ya dige miram.
      I agree but that's apparently what he did last summer by the sounds of it and they promised him game time and for it to be different etc. How can he trust them now having spent 6 months with the current situation?

I think he's probably wanting to push for a move now that he's seeing that he's being blamed for the smallest things and being blamed for their team's poor performances, as well as knowing that he is now further down the pecking order with the likes of Welbeck, Connolly, Maupay, lallana, march and lamptey (when not playing in defence), groß, zeqiri, probably even Tau when he comes.

I think he's more likely to move now than ever before during his time at Brighton, I doubt any Prem teams would approach to buy or even loan him unless they were a relegation team which would be awful for him to go to. Probably best if he goes back to eredivisie to get his confidence and form back.

Comment

Please leave to any team, when they see your performance they will regret it.

Comment

Time for him to move on and go to a team that utilizes his strengths and appreciate him as a player. I think he would do great in bigger teams in smaller leagues.

Comment

I think he will most likely stay in EPL. He has learnt and adjusted quite well. It is just a question of him getting match fit by playing a few full games in a row, which they never gave him that opportunity in this club.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I think he will most likely stay in EPL. He has learnt and adjusted quite well. It is just a question of him getting match fit by playing a few full games in a row, which they never gave him that opportunity in this club.
              Which EPL club do you think would be willing to buy him now after these 3 awful seasons for him?

Comment

I'd take him at Sheff Utd if it meant regular prem action but unfortunately they have a transfer policy akin to the immigration policy of Nazi Germany. He's better than El Ghazi, Ťŕèzèģùèť and Traore so Villa would have been nice in a dream world.

Comment

sebastian haller has moved to ajax, so arj’s potential move to ajax is looking less likely

Comment

I could se him on a team like Brentford who most likely will atleast play qualification to PL if they dont get the direct spot. He would play alot more, make an impact and be a regular in PL next season. And hang out with Saman G,..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Run to the Bundesliga, even if you have to buyout your contract

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                        Run to the Bundesliga, even if you have to buyout your contract
                        I dont know about buying out his contract, it would cost too much money. he'd probably rather just stay on the bench

Comment

in AZ Alkmaar he use to go jendeh bazi (only assuming that because what they were into is not clear) with most of the players and had a great bond, they clicked and he did well. in BHA they were not into that sort of thing. he tried to do the balloon thing with them they are all into apparently but that obviously is not ARJ thing and didn't work and the bonding didn't happen.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I hope he stays in the EPL and plays for a team that wants to attack on the wings and looks for space.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I hope he stays in the EPL and plays for a team that wants to attack on the wings and looks for space.
                              That's what I would like to see as well, but which EPL team would give him more playing time than Brighton? The only two teams which kind of need someone in that position are Burnley and Newcastle, both of which play anti-football.

Comment

Things have not worked out for him here and you cannot see that materially changing. He is half way through his contract and if he is going to rebuild elsewhere it is best it happens now. No one will pay what Brighton would consider to be an adequate fee so it will have to be on loan with the club subbing his wages.
                                imo, this dude commenting on argues article, for most part nails his current situation now ..!!!
                                im just so glad and relieved that he finally came to this wise decision now and didnt wait till summer..!
                                now, he must be most careful with finding an alternative club that their playing style best suit his strength as a footballer/attacking winger and hopefully a coach who rates him and one that is not loaded already with too much competition for his playing position ..!
                                he was well overrated as footballer (especially by most of us folks here..! ) pre his move to BHA .... but imo, regardless of his struggles for minutes on the pitch, he is a far more polished and well rounded Winger/footballer now than he was two or so years back and can be a great asset to many decent teams in Europe IF ENTRUSTED WITH MORE PATIENCE AND MINUTES in order to shake the likely early jitters and start to flourish..!
                                Best wishes and good luck to him..!!
                                btw, im fairly certain his agent has already lined him up a club or two options before he started making those comments to begin the process of departure..! he is too clever and thoughtful of a lad to just spew shitt in media due to pure frustration..!

Comment

Working...
                                X