Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Brighton lost their best player I was hoping AJB got to play with Lallana today but nvm that now might see AJB coming in as 3rd Sub around 80 minute mark or perhaps 2nd around 70

Comment

lol Brighton ex coach gus poyet on with sone analysis at half. Said brighton didnt do too badly but when they reach final third they lack the quality to make good decisions, take a special shot, make a killer pass.

"this is where money makes the difference"

But I guess the likes of march,conolly,trossard should just keep destroying attacks in second half while the top scorer and player of the year in holland over Chelsea's ziyech rots on the bench because of potters special "system".

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        But I guess the likes of march,conolly,trossard should just keep destroying attacks in second half while the top scorer and player of the year in holland over Chelsea's ziyech rots on the bench because of potters special "system".
        i think Ziyech won that award.

Comment

They are playing relatively well. March is their weakest players which makes Trossard look weak over on the left side. The rest are playing darn well.

Comment

Never seen a more patient footballer than Alireza, anyone else in his place would've gone mad sitting on the bench all days.

Comment

if i know that cunt pothead better Ali wont feature today or maybe get in after 90 for 1-2 trash minutes as a form of insult...!

Comment

Originally posted by PediPipita View Post
                Never seen a more patient footballer than Alireza, anyone else in his place would've gone mad sitting on the bench all days.
                His salary makes his situation more tolerable....

Comment

would love to see Lachtey feed ARJ crosses like he has been.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    His salary makes his situation more tolerable....
                    He could make double that amount of money in Persian Gulf leagues.

I don't think he's staying because of wages, i think he's so naive that he actually think he'll be given a chance eventually.

Comment

Shet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

What a goal Chelsea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Chelsea goal celebrations making me laugh, most uncomfortable hugs.

Comment

two very good goals within minutes!
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Chelsea defence looks vulnerable , really hope Alireza comes in to run at them.

Comment

This is the first ive seen BHA play attacking football like this, which suits ARJ very well.

He also scored against Chelsea last season.

Pothead would be a fool to not play him. They are down one, what does he have to lose??
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X