Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dan burn was the guy who ruiined AJ amazing start against leicester city...

Pretty sure they are going down they dont have any momentum. Potter prolly has to go.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      It’s really time for Potter to leave. What are the club management waiting for?
      No no, they've got him to dress smart on the side of the pitch now instead of his usual sports jacket, so it's kind of like they've got a new manager... The fans will never know, they'll never know...

Comment

Connelly hurt. Good chance JB comes on.

Comment

Funny how the majority of their players tonight were rested midweek so that they'd have a good chance tonight... [emoji23]

Comment

Connolly injured, see what happens at the start of second half.

Can see Brighton buying about 5 more central defenders to have all 10 on the pitch at the same time.

Comment

This club and manager is a joke. They’re destined to go down

Comment

Barring a serious comeback, I think even Bloom may have lost faith in Pothead after this.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  This club and manager is a joke. They’re destined to go down
                  They will stay up I think. Sheff United and West Brom have looked very poor and then Fulham don’t have much about them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Barring a serious comeback, I think even Bloom may have lost faith in Pothead after this.
                    Can't see Wolves conceding 2 tbh solid back 5 well coached and deadly on the break they'll probably score more as Brighton has to open up

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      They will stay up I think. Sheff United and West Brom have looked very poor and then Fulham don’t have much about them too.
                      Fulham has been quite good for their standards lately. Think Potter is gonna be sacked

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        I agree, lets see what happens in January transfers though as I have a feeling Fulham might bring in a few players to change their fate.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                          Fulham has been quite good for their standards lately. Think Potter is gonna be sacked
                          That is true but I think Brighton will stay up and not by them being anything great but by a bit of luck.

Comment

I need Wolves to win by 3 goals.

Comment

watched the last 10 min or so
                              this idiot of a manager picked the wrong side to open up and play attacking against...! such a
                              his gig finally looks up.... but still doubtful...imo..? he is now failing to surprise opponents with his bizarre lineups and player selections.... ??

you'd think and hope he'd bring ali in for 2nd to actually have some chance of getting back into this game or it could well be his asss if they get run over further in 2nd half ..

Comment

Zeqiri and Propper on. Seems ARJ has gone down in the pick order

Comment

Working...
                                X