This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
    he is not transformative but useful to them as you say therefore he is used as as a squad rotation player as he should by his showings. calling their coach pothead or brighton a shit team for that is harsh and seems bitter
    They’re a bad team and don’t play to their strengths so it looks even worse.

Comment

Man az ye nazar khoshalam ke ARJ ye bazi ro shoro kard va hame didim ke chi to chantash dareh. Be nazare man ya hichi nadareh ya kami kheng tashrif dareh. In baba dar toole in modat hich asari roye bazi nazasht. na jangandeh bood, na positionesh khoob bood, na khoob midavid, vaghean hich. Man omidvaram be TM davat nasheh. Chon yek bazikone kheili kheili tanbaliyeh.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
        he is not transformative but useful to them as you say therefore he is used as as a squad rotation player as he should by his showings. calling their coach pothead or brighton a shit team for that is harsh and seems bitter
        Right. But he was left out of 20+ match day squads last season. That is where the hatred for potter came from.

For example, given tonight’s performance it seems very reasonable he should be given a decent run in xi like conolly, march, trossard, etc with even worse production/mins than arj all received

And no, Thay doesn’t mean we have blind love for arj or are being melodramatic. I personally don’t even think ARJ should start for TM, but he really is not so bad to be given such few mins on brighton

Comment

We have a saying in Farsi "Az een imamzadeh mojezi haasel nemeesheh" meaning don't expect a miracle from this situation. ARJ should pack and go in this transfer window. Netherlands or Portugal are viable destinations. He has made enough money here and now the future of his career is more important.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Man az ye nazar khishalam ke ARJ ye bazi ro shoro kard va hame didim ke chi to chantash dareh. Be nazare man ya hichi nadareh ya kami kheng tashrif dareh. In baba dar toole in modat hich asari roye bazi nazasht. na jangandeh bood, na positionesh khoob bood, na khoob midavid, vaghean hich. Man omidvaram be TM davat nasheh. Chon yek bazikone kheili kheili tanbaliyeh.
            he lacks motivation due to years of abuse by this nonsense club. He can't be kheng to become Dutch league leading scorer.. we've all seen what he has to offer when in best physical/psychological shape. He wants out of there and can't care less judging by his performance today..and most other instances with this Micky Mouse club. EPL has been a graveyard of our talents and our players must avoid this league at all costs.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

lost 0-1
              managed absolutely nothing positive going forward after ARJ exit ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Here’s the issue, some of you connect JB’s performances the same way you would when playing fifa on PlayStation. Football doesn’t work that way. You have a role and you perform it. A lot of things have to go right to have a good team and consistent performances.

As Medzidiz has said many times, the goal for this team is 17th place and survival. Anything more is a bonus. They’re not going to try a true attack style like Leeds because they can’t defend in such a system nor do they have the speed.

The possession football this team plays is very deceptive and too many drank the cool-aid. Possession is so 2009.
                I agree, except with the statement that the goal is finishing 17th. If that was the case, they would not have fired the guy who got them promoted to EPL and kept them in there for two seasons.

Basically Potter got lucky last year in the first few weeks by having an easy opening schedule. Then the owner (and many other gullible suckers and supporters) got all excited and offered him a long-term contract. And the REALITY hit.

Now not in 16th place anymore, but in 17th, 2 points off relegation.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I managed to catch a little bit of the game here and there. Seems to me that If they were more bold in their line up that Arsenal were there for the taking in the first half.
                  I saw his winning back the ball, run and pass to Mac Allister, he should have got the ball back, that was lovely play from Alireza. I saw the beautiful through ball he played too and he was their focal point for all of their good possession at the beginning of second half but couldn’t see more than that.

The thing is , they played a team who could bring on Lacazette and that has showed.

When we watch Brighton play we watch Alireza’s performance , therefore we can be more cynical when it comes to looking at his performance.

Brighton will stay up this season, West Brom and Sheff United are definitely going down and I still think Fulham are not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                    he lacks motivation due to years of abuse by this nonsense club. He can't be kheng to become Dutch league leading scorer.. we've all seen what he has to offer when in best physical/psychological shape. He wants out of there and can't care less judging by his performance today..and most other instances with this Micky Mouse club. EPL has been a graveyard of our talents and our players must avoid this league at all costs.
                    I can't see it but honestly hope you are right. But ye shanse khieli khoob dasht neshoon bedeh chi hast vali nadad. mitonest jangandeh bashe, bereh to dele harif kami sprint koneh. ba inkar forsat az harif migiri ta natooneh entekhab koneh be kodom bazi kon dar mogheiyate behtar pas bedeh va mortakebeh eshtebah besheh. ama ali be harif koli vaght midad taghriban to tamame position ha ke nazdike toop bood.

Yek dalil ke to porto marega ra doost darand daghighan bekhaterh hamin sprint ha va to dele harif raftaneh. ham manager khosheh miyad ham havadara
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                      Dutch league is a Mickey mouse league compared to EPL, being top player in Holland doesnt guarentee you anything up there (see Vincent Janssen). Im sure Sardar would make it there . Our players must avoid it if they are not ready for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Brighton will never do anything as long as they have no one in the middle who can actually create an offensive play. The entire middle is empty for them.

JB did great. He pretty much had no service, hustled, had one shot he could have done better on and quickly started a few plays.

Best player for Brighton tonight - no trolling. And if you say Bissouma, he did exactly what Stephens used to do, make a hundred horizontal passes to boost accuracy, yet dribble like a fool into
                        Trouble and struggle to get out.
                        I mostly agree. Wouldn't say he did great but given the role he was given he played well. Also looked more confident, particularly in the second half. Anyone who understands football will see how difficult of a task he had and how well he did with the little bit he saw of the ball. Brighton fans may expect him to bury that chance, but look at the opportunities Maupay, Connolly and Welbeck have squandered in the past few matches.

Your assessment of Bissouma is a bizarre one though. IMO he is Brighton's best player by a mile and fully deserving of the hype building around him. There was one case I can remember in the second half where he was given a terrible pass deep in his own end, managed to shake off two players and pass it off, only to receive it right back in the same situation, and managed to get a good ball out wide to Bernardo.
                        ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Two things can be true at the same time:

A) Alireza isn't worth the 20 mil price tag. He isn't "too good" for Brighton. He's an average player in the bottom table EPL team. He's not a stand out player like Graelish or Son who can single handily change a game. There's no conspiracy or racist plot against him.

B) He isn't awful as some Brighton fans make him out to be. No alternative on their roster (Maupay or Trossard) are even marginally better than him. And in a way that's a good thing. If he's just as good as a Belgian international player (Trossard), then he definitely deserves a spot in a team where there's less competition for the exact same roll.

I really want him to succeed in Brighton for selfish reasons, but honestly it might time for him to make a jump to Bundesliga or the Dutch or Belgian league.
                          P.S: Bissouma deserves every penny Pogba gets and more... The dude is amazing.
                          Last edited by The; 12-29-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

To just give you a good impression how easy it is to score in Holland: Giorgos Giakoumakis (26) barely scored 20 goals his whole career combined (mind you, in greece), already has scored 10 in 11 games im the Eredivisie. And there are far more examples like that.

Comment

Solid 6/10 performance for ARJ. Poor 4/10 performance for Brighton. Wolves next is really quite important now.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                To just give you a good impression how easy it is to score in Holland: Giorgos Giakoumakis (26) barely scored 20 goals his whole career combined (mind you, in greece), already has scored 10 in 11 games im the Eredivisie. And there are far more examples like that.
                                Considering JB played as a winger, even with the Holland caveat, he was still outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X