X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. He is starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Starting and I can’t watch it , means he will score.
      Same!

Comment

Lol, Brighton fans are having melt down on social media and want potter sacked.

Comment

I believe it is the first start of the season for ARJ, Bernardo, MacAllister and Propper... He is putting all the players that have had their confidence demolished into the same team!!! Come on ARJ, Bernardo, MacAllister and Propper, show Potter that he has been wrong about you!!!!

Comment

From playing trash minutes to starting as lone striker...perfectly reasonable!

Comment

YES!! will watch BHA for the first time in ages.

GO ARJ!
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Lol, Brighton fans are having melt down on social media and want potter sacked.
                This is where th fun starts:

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...read-***/page8

This is the content I'm here for

Comment

This might be his last proper chance to show himself. Come on Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    It appears that McCalister is the lone striker and JB on the right.

Comment

It’s insane that he uses AJ as a striker that’s literally setting him up for failure. I hope I’m wrong though and we get a nice surprise.....generally speaking the combo of gross, mac alister, and JB are great they play very well together.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        at some point as professional you cannot keep complaining about the circumstance. Put big boy pants on and show that you are alive and have quality, confidence.

Too often it seems all stars need to align for ARJ to to do something of note. Yes, the coach is fucking him over, yes he is not worse than the other constantly starting underperforming players, yes the team is hot trash and deserves a swift relegation, yes at the end of the day brighton and ARJ there is going nowhere.

BUT, he is still starting against arsenal in the PL. He has still been involved with team much more than before in terms of mins. Its time to show something.

Comment

"We Are Brighton
                          Alireza Jahanbakhsh as a lone striker is the sort of thing you do as a university student playing Football Manager at 3am after a tough night on the magic mushrooms #BHAFC"

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            This is where th fun starts:

https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...read-***/page8

This is the content I'm here for
                            lmao. So funny to read.

Comment

Stream?

Comment

never seen a game on amazone prime..!!? where do i find it ? is it free?

Comment

Working...
                                X