This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What the sweet hell is that line-up? And more to the point, who the hell cares

Comment

Starting

Comment

Weird lineup though, seems he's the central striker again [emoji848]

Comment

Starting and I can’t watch it , means he will score.

Comment

--------------Webster-Dunk-Burn-------------
              Veltman--Bissouma--Propper--Bernardo
              ---‐----------Gross----------Mac Allister------
              -------------------------ARJ--------------------------

My guess

Arsenal are truly crap so this is a great chance.

Comment

Great way to sabotage Ali by putting him upfront alone.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Playing with no striker??? Wow... I guess Potter figured we can't score from inside the box, so lets put players that can score from outside!!! Lets Go!!!!!

Comment

I guess he will play as false 9?

will be interesting to see mccalister linkup with ARJ. They looked to be on same wavelength in few games together in league cup, a level above the rest of this garbage team in terms of technique and football IQ.

Arsenal are terrible in most departments, defensively super frail. I definitely think ARJ can score.

Comment

well well well! how about that? I always maintained Alireza should be a striker. He will prevail today. Mark my word.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Don’t know how to feel about putting Jahanbakhsh as a lone striker up front...

Comment

Sabotage Ali

Baba he's getting a start in the league against Arsenal in what is an important game for points, Pothead ain't got time to be inventing new ways to piss on our cornflakes, this is it, ARJ needs to show himself as he'll get an hour at least to show what he can do.

Comment

Ma ham namordim va JB dar tarkibe aslie Brighton jay gereft.

Fekr mikonam agar hamkaarie Ali va Mac Allister begire emrooz chizhaaye mosbati khaahim did.

Vamos Alireza.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow.

Hard to see how Brighton can get any points with that line up, but weirder things have happened in football.

Comment

Lets go Alireza. Whip the gunners good.

Comment

Working...
                                X