This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Pretzel reasoning at its best, or worst, depending on yiur relationship with reality.

Once again if the model does not predict reality, trying to change reality is fruitless!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. #Potterball
    Your argument is very sound, reasoned and well-explained. Thank you for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      lol, i never quiet understood this bs XG stuff..!! i suppose its of some statistical use but baffles me how some clubs so heavily banking on it..!!?
      The xG model is the attempt of football illiterates to make some sense of the beautiful game. I did not need xG to predict that Potterball sucks last year. I did not need it at the beginning of this year to predict this outcome.

Looks like I and others like me are vindicated. Apologies by Potter fans only by PM please.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Your argument is very sound, reasoned and well-explained. Thank you for the input.
        Thank you. Iā€™m glad you are seeing the light. The rest of my argument can be found in the standings table. (Not so firmly anymore) in 16th place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

17th and above is success for Brighton and Potter. I urge you to stand down sir before further embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Potter said in post match interview that Lamptey won't be available for a few more games...

Truly, the offensive line of Brighton was toothless today. I know they scored two goals, but that offensive line never looked dangerous all game long. West Ham was horrible today, the kind of team that Liverpool would score 7 times on. They really need a heavyweight up front. I think the team would be much more balanced if they sold Bissouma for 40 million+ and brought in a great center forward.
            40mil plus..?
            who the foook would pay such a figure for a lightweight mfdr who until more recently was almost as frequent of a bench warmer as ARJ..!

the guy certainly has potential and has some raw creativity to his game and i suppose we've seen shittier MFdrs before getting similarly extravagant transfer fees ...! but like ARJ he is very unlikely to shine enough to warrant such figure$ in this awfully constricted and asinine pothead ball tactical set ups..!

Comment

40mil plus..?
              who the foook would pay such a figure for a lightweight mfdr who until more recently was almost as frequent of a bench warmer as ARJ..!

the guy certainly has potential and has some raw creativity to his game and i suppose we've seen shittier MFdrs before getting similarly extravagant transfer fees ...! but like ARJ he is very unlikely to shine enough to warrant such figure$ in this awfully constricted and asinine pothead ball tactical set ups..!
              Apparently, ManU is after him (especially if they lose Pagba), Real Madrid, Liverpool and a few others are rumored to be interested as well. He has come on real strong this year. You can argue that his performance this year has been better than Pagba...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Apparently, ManU is after him (especially if they lose Pagba), Real Madrid, Liverpool and a few others are rumored to be interested as well. He has come on real strong this year. You can argue that his performance this year has been better than Pagba...
                huh..!!?? whateva..!!
                now if he was an iranian, even sheffild wouldnt fancy him..!
                i can't believe Manure havent yet dump that always-sulking, big-headed goozoo pogba yet...!! he is a the biggest cancer in the club preventing their resurgence back into one of the more elite teams of EPL..!

Comment

Game on Tuesday. Chance AJ might start???
                  Llana out injured again? I think he should be dropped not much impact, super injury prone.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Game on amazon prime today. I hope he gets minutes so I can watch it on TV in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      Game on amazon prime today. I hope he gets minutes so I can watch it on TV in HD.
                      I have Prime too but I have to drop my son off at that point somewhere so may miss some of the game.

Kick off is early at 6pm GMT.

Comment

I can envisage a start for him here given Trossard's poor form and fitness of Welbeck and Lallana. He will probably have his career ended by Xhaka or someone thinking he's Maupay:

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I can envisage a start for him here given Trossard's poor form and fitness of Welbeck and Lallana. He will probably have his career ended by Xhaka or someone thinking he's Maupay:
                          Had Brighton won their last match, I'd agree with you, bit I think Potter will play conservative and try to get a draw today.
                          I reckon Gross will take Trossard's spot, and either Alzate or Propper will take Lallana's spot.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            huh...!! nice..!
                            you'd hope and think he should get the starting nod..!? but i wouldnt put it passed pothead to keep him glued to bench again till late in the game ..!

Comment

huh...!! nice..!
                              you'd hope and think he should get the starting nod..!? but i wouldnt put it passed pothead to keep him glued to bench again till late in the game ..!
                              He hasn't done anything to convince pothead to start him in such an important game. It will be a big surprise if he starts.

Comment

Starting [emoji123]

Comment

Working...
                                X