This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Depends if they are winning or not. IF they are ahead, I reckon Gross comes on as he's good at keeping possession.
    I had the same thoughts . I think Alireza gets some game time though, looking at the options on the bench. To be fair it is always a risk starting with both Welbeck and Lalanna in the line up with there recent history of fitness issues.

Brighton next game is very soon too, they play at home to Arsenal in just two days time so the squad will most likely be heavily rotated for that.

Comment

Welbeck is running the attack for Brighton right now.

This team reminds me of a much worse Morocco. Good buildup. No idea what to do in the 18 against a good team

Comment

Boring game so far. Brighton with better half chances

Comment

Maupay scores. Gives himself another 30 match in a row start series.

Comment

To be fair If Maupay can get his confidence back then he deserves to be in that team, he showed last season that he can do well in the Premier League. Also Alireza has good chemistry with him also, I think Maupay with Trossard and Alireza on either side is Brighton’s best option.

Comment

Brighton have been by far the better team mainly because West ham have been playing poor. But that goal by Maupay was horrendous defending by West ham.
              And I didn't realise Maupay hadn't scored in 9 games! 5th goal of the season for a striker is poor...

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                To be fair If Maupay can get his confidence back then he deserves to be in that team, he showed last season that he can do well in the Premier League. Also Alireza has good chemistry with him also, I think Maupay with Trossard and Alireza on either side is Brighton’s best option.
                True, Maupay and MacAllister (when he plays) generally read JB’s passes well and aren’t afraid of combo play. The rest love to receive the ball, take another touch, and slow down and transition.

Comment

west ham are so shittt and clueless especially in MF..!!
                  maupay played shitt but lucky ball fell to his feet in the box and he scored..! like Nokhodi said now he'd get another 20 games in a row ..!
                  i dont see Ali coming in barring some trash mins

anymore dont get why he is insisting on hanging around in a team where its obvious he'll never become a starter..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    True, Maupay and MacAllister (when he plays) generally read JB’s passes well and aren’t afraid of combo play. The rest love to receive the ball, take another touch, and slow down and transition.
                    They showed in the Chelsea and Bournemouth games how well they could work together (Mooy also played well with them both too, was silly to get rid of him). It’s why it was so surprising when that partnership wasn’t put back together again.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Most likely Jahanbakhsh in for Wellbeck. Maupay moves to the striker with Jahanbakhsh and Trossard in support. Wellbeck can not do two 90 minute games in a row 2 days apart. 60-65 minutes...

Comment

Will not be surprised if West Ham make some changes, they have to come out stronger in second half. They have Benrahma, Fornals, Lanzini and Yarmolenko on the bench who can come on (well three of them).

As was said earlier I can see Brighton’s first change being Gross coming on and keeping it tight. Unless West Ham get a goal early doors.

Comment

Lallana will be coming off at some stage too you'd imagine but with Groß, Mac Allister, Propper, Alzate and that dogshit Swiss farmer all on the bench, it's anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Lallana will be coming off at some stage too you'd imagine but with Groß, Mac Allister, Propper, Alzate and that dogshit Swiss farmer all on the bench, it's anyone's guess.
                            Bichare Zeqiri.

Comment

Propper and gross warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                He did come off 🙂

Comment

Working...
                                X