This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^busy scheduling is his best chance to get meaningful minutes.... he's gotta do his best to make them an impactful features..!! not that it will do him whole lotta good in Pothead's BHA ... as we've seen countless times before..! but perhaps help keep him in spotlight a bit longer and be a massive help to his agent trying to market him off to decent alternative suitors..!

Comment

Not keen on West Ham (A) without Lamptey so please feel free to rest him for this and start him in the relegation 6-pointer against Arsenal. Worst finishers in the league against this Arsenal side who can't create anything, what a spectacle to look forward to

Comment

read some rumours on IG about Ajax going to try to get AliReza during winter break, any truth to it?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ^busy scheduling is his best chance to get meaningful minutes.... he's gotta do his best to make them an impactful features..!! not that it will do him whole lotta good in Pothead's BHA ... as we've seen countless times before..! but perhaps help keep him in spotlight a bit longer and be a massive help to his agent trying to market him off to decent alternative suitors..!
            We saw this happen with Taremi with Porto's busy schedule. He took the bull by the horns when he was given minutes and showed SC his potential. SC in turn has the guts and confidence to reward players who perform well with starts and minutes. Potter on the other hand...well...you know.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              read some rumours on IG about Ajax going to try to get AliReza during winter break, any truth to it?
              Huh..! Nice
              If true he’d be a fool not to press the exit button & force the issue bit more this time around ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Not keen on West Ham (A) without Lamptey so please feel free to rest him for this and start him in the relegation 6-pointer against Arsenal. Worst finishers in the league against this Arsenal side who can't create anything, what a spectacle to look forward to
                Yea off the bench here & then a start vs gunners & possibly wolves would be most ideal ..!?
                Knowing pothead, he’d try to make it as difficult as possible by pin him in against tough odds ..!?

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm not sure if this has been covered or not, but in all honesty the thread is getting so long, I don't even remember.
                  But I'm wondering what everyone thinks about the possibility of AJ going to Everton.
                  With an Iranian owner, this would seem a pretty good potential, no?
                  I know the competition is tough there, but how cool would it be if he excelled at that club?
                  He's probably gotta ride out his contract before they can afford him, but I hope he's communicating with the owner and setting the stage over some kaleh pacheh.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJS2ebYD...d=lrr4n90ffkfj

Comment

Lol at the comments, pretty much only iranians haha

Comment

Even though they are playing with 4 in the back, Alireza is not starting.

Edit: Nevermind, I misread the line-up. Still sucks to see Tossard take the spot up front instead of Alireza.
                        Last edited by The; 12-27-2020, 06:21 AM.

Comment

This is the time last year when JB did something special

Comment

Looks more like a 5 back with 4 centerbacks and march...

Comment

Finally Connolly is dropped from the bench. Hopefully, he is on his way to get loaned out. Jahanbakhsh, Mac Allister and Zeqiri are the offensive sub. I like Jahanbakhsh's chances for an early substitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Finally Connolly is dropped from the bench. Hopefully, he is on his way to get loaned out. Jahanbakhsh, Mac Allister and Zeqiri are the offensive sub. I like Jahanbakhsh's chances for an early substitution.
                                Depends if they are winning or not. IF they are ahead, I reckon Gross comes on as he's good at keeping possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X