This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    ^^^ you is gaslighted mate. You lost faith in AliJ cos the dickhead has put doubts in yours mind about AliJ's skills, confidence, and playing abilities.
    This guy is better than all the strikers they have ever had. Only if they used him as one.
    Gaslighting?!?! Do you even know what gaslighting means?! Read my past posts - I am very supportive of him and continue to be, and I think he has the quality to be a PL player but some posters on here act like he is completely immune to criticism. And he is not a striker, never has been and never should be. He is a right winger and that is how he should be used. I won't pull at straws to make out that he had a good game.
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
      Gaslighting?!?! Do you even know what gaslighting means?! Read my past posts - I am very supportive of him and continue to be, and I think he has the quality to be a PL player but some posters on here act like he is completely immune to criticism. And he is not a striker, never has been and never should be. He is a right winger and that is how he should be used. I won't pull at straws to make out that he had a good game.
      I definitely agree that at times some of our members are so emotionally invested that they turn a blind eye to some things and don't necessarily see the negatives. I was the same opinion as yourself after watching the game as I felt he can definitely play better, but by no means do I mean that he was worse than some of their other players and nor does it mean that he should be bashed by the fans the way he's been bashed. I'm very patriotic but when a player doesn't play as well as I know he can or genuinely has a poor game, I'm not gonna pretend that he's just played the best game ever.

Comment

Iranians are just way too emotional. Nowhere that is more evident than here. Honestly that emotionality is a double edge sword. In one instance it fuels us as people. In other instances such as a professional setting it decimates us. How many times have we seen our players just crumble under constant pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
          The people on the Brighton forum are so clueless MY GOD lol. They put all the blame on JB and none on Potter LMAO. " He looks lost", "Out of position" "Getting in the way of other players".. Maybe potter is an idiot when it comes to tactics and giving his players instructions? Never thought id see so many people talk nonsense out of their Koon but here we are with Brighton fans.
          I looked on their forum after the game and it depressed the hell out of me lol. They're so negative and are just making him the scapegoat of their teams poor result against 10 man bottom of the table... I tried posting on their thread but the mods not once approved my post even though they were just normal posts trying to show a more open view so I just gave up. At the end of the day, most of the very same fans were saying that JB isn't even a footballer prior to his good two games last Christmas/new year, and then he turned into a bit of a hero. These English fans as I've mentioned before have a memory worse than a goldfish, their opinion is worthless and they're just sour from JB getting so much money every week from their club and not giving much back.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
            I don't know what gaslighting means. I don't even know what google is and what it does. My English is also very poor. I don't even know what football is. What I know is that your take on Ali is ridiculous! You say he was poor!! he was lost?! you wonder if it's to do with his confidence or him being confused about the instructions he is given??? wtf?? confidence??? he played in the wc. none of the fuckers in his team have his credentials. He speaks English certainly better than you and you say he is confused about instructions??
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              If that is the case, then he should really get out of this racist town and find himself a place that can appreciate his talents. He is the reason team tied. I know he missed that header hitting the post but he set it up and created it for himself. Time for JB to make that tough decision. Or let’s hope of Brighton to be relegated so he gets out ASAP. These people are ridiculously unfair.
              Azizam, Brighton is not racist town. It's pretty much the opposite of that.

Also, Seagulls being relegated is probably the worst case scenario. His value will plummet even further. It's better to be a player who struggles to get regular playing time in a bottom dwelling Premier league, than a player who struggles to get regular playing time in a relagated team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Azizam, Brighton is not racist town. It's pretty much the opposite of that.
                Also, Seagulls being relegated is probably the worst case scenario. His value will plummet even further. It's better to be a player who struggles to get regular playing time in a bottom dwelling Premier league, than a player who struggles to get regular playing time in a relagated team.
                Bro bro bro, The aziz. How are you doing? I was being sarcastic about the relegation Good to know that Brighton is not a racist town. I feel bad for Alireza. Potter has totally killed the confidence in this talented player. In such short given time, he has surpassed many of his teammates in stats. Hasn’t he? And at the same time, I understand Brighton’s formation has no starting opportunity for him and he has to come out as a Sub unless Potter make some drastic changes.

But honestly I don’t understand why the coach is insisting on a failing formation March, McAllister, Maupay and ... while Jahanbakhsh and Welbeck anytime came in, you can see how the whole team gets a new engine basically. I think starting with JB and WB is a smarter more effective way.
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Personally, I think the situation is not as complicated as people make it out to be. Here's my take

1) Hughton's horrible football style ruined ARJ's confidence

2) Potter did not have enough faith in ARJ to instill that confidence back. His tactics also became worse over time

3) Both Potter and Hughton's ideal XI do not favor ARJ's natural playing position, making it hard for him to play or play out of position (RWB with Hughton)

4) Injuries, Injuries, Injuries

Comment

He really hasn't even done that bad this whole thread is really blowing up for no reason...
                    i need to stop clicking and coming here.
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      I don't know what gaslighting means. I don't even know what google is and what it does. My English is also very poor. I don't even know what football is. What I know is that your take on Ali is ridiculous! You say he was poor!! he was lost?! you wonder if it's to do with his confidence or him being confused about the instructions he is given??? wtf?? confidence??? he played in the wc. none of the fuckers in his team have his credentials. He speaks English certainly better than you and you say he is confused about instructions??
                      I don't even know how to respond to this
                      ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Hang on, are people calling Brighton (the most liberal city in UK) a racist town? The only city which has a green party MP?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pothead baayad beraghse....az momonnesh natarse
                          Alireza haya kon BHAro raha kon
                          Gharz dadane jahanbaksh haghe mosalame maast

Comment

Burnleys win today means brighton are in deep shit.

Seems like it will be a straight race between brighton and fulham to avoid relegation. Fulham seem to be improving each week, while brighton seem to be doing opposite.

Comment

Syill early days with a third of the season gone and the table being congested.

Approximate relegation probabilities derived from betting markets:

Sheff Utd 90%
                              West Brom 85%
                              Fulham 60%
                              Burnley 40%
                              Newcastle 20%
                              Brighton 20%
                              Palace 10%
                              Leeds 5%
                              Arsenal 4%
                              West Ham 2%
                              Wolves 2%

Comment

Folks,
                                Please refrain from generalizing and labelling nations and communities. I am sure most of us don't fancy it when the west refers to Iran and Iranians as a leading State-sponsor of terrorism.
                                Last edited by Keano; 12-24-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X