This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Why are you comparing JB with March? They played in a similar position for Hughton, but are not comparable for Potter?

Trossard is JB's main competition, which is why he isn't passing to him even in open positions....
    They're both wingers. Ali can play left wing as well as right wing. He can play in place of March. That's why I'm comparing them.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      They're both wingers. Ali can play left wing as well as right wing. He can play in place of March. That's why I'm comparing them.
      I disagree. March is a wing back and under Hughton, Alireza played in the same role.

Under Potter, March is still a wing back and Alireza is a wing-forward who drifts centrally, I haven't seen a game where they have a similar role since Potter took over....

Comment

Really praying for a last minute winner by JB

Comment

Trossard being selfish and shooting wide

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I disagree. March is a wing back and under Hughton, Alireza played in the same role.

Under Potter, March is still a wing back and Alireza is a wing-forward who drifts centrally, I haven't seen a game where they have a similar role since Potter took over....
            That's exactly my point... Potter doesn't know how to utilize his players in their appropriate position. March isn't effective in his current position under Potter....

Comment

If JB missed the chances that Trossard does, the fans have crucified him and he wouldn't have started again

Cultural biases - Iranian vs Belgian

EDIT: JB missed a really easy chance. I fear for him now....

Comment

Lmao, JB misses openish header

Comment

OMG JB header off the post.

Comment

Wont you believe it....4 brightin playere cant get the ball from 2 sheffield players....again

Comment

That's going to hurt.

Comment

FFS that's the cruelest ending with JB missing the chance to be a hero at 90+6 minutes with his open header hitting the bar....

Comment

what a miss by alireza, i cant believe didnt went in

Comment

JB’s header hit the crossbar from literally 2 feet from the goal line
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              Lmao, JB misses openish header
                              Poor lads gonna get crucified by the fans, definitely time to leave now [emoji2359][emoji23]

Comment

Oh my, not sure how that was missed.

Then he has a shot in the box going on target and Zeqiri blocks it.

He was getting some horrible abuse from Brighton fans after he hit the crossbar. You could hear the shouting and swearing.

Comment

Working...
                                X