This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Mac Allister is even further down the pecking order, Connolly's running isn't suited to Sheff Utd and Lallana has now played his annual allowance of minutes with that 85 minutes so if ARJ doesn't get a 30mins+ stint against Sheff Utd given Potter's comments on him after Leicester, there really is little hope.
    I really hope you're right.
    I guess all the Brighton's fans comments are getting to me and making me a pessimist about Alireza's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      So much hype around Welbeck. I dont understand why. Look at his stats:
      2008–2014 Manchester United 92 (20)
      2010 → Preston North End (loan) 8 (2)
      2010–2011 → Sunderland (loan) 26 (6)
      2014–2019 Arsenal 88 (16)
      2019–2020 Watford 18 (2)
      2020– Brighton & Hove Albion 7 (1)
      5 seasons in Arsenal and 16 goals, average 3 goals each season. Not so impressing.
      Shayad chon esme khaanevaadegish "Welbeck" ast.

Dastaane hamishe: vaghti javoone behesh migan yek bazikone javoone INGILISIE shaayeste,
      va vaghti nazdike 30 saalesh mishe, manande alan, migan dige vaghteshe baazish hesaabi begire.

Saale ayande mire Charlton toop mizane, va fasle badesh ham mire Leyton Orient va vaghti 35 saaleshe football raa tark mikone.

Vaghti baazneshaaste mishe dar vaaghe hich kaari nakarde va millionhaa Pound dar hesaabe bankish hast.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

As a Manchester United fan, Welbeck was never anything special. Shocking balance from a striker and his finishing was atrocious.

Comment

I would love to see what the analysts at Brighton present to Potter after each game and prior to the next game. I know ultimately it's Potter who makes decisions for the team selection etc, but to a certain extent, the analysts and assistant coaches have a say and try and persuade him etc. I want to see how the analysts portray and show Jahanbakhsh because based on overall stats I've seen online, he creates a lot of attacking chances during his limited minutes compared to some of the others who are constantly starting or are higher in the picking order.

Comment

Welbeck has always been one of those ‘if only’ players where as soon as he started to get some games he was injured again as Taz said. He also had a decent scoring record at international level with 16 goals in 42 games and always seemed to play better at international level than at club level.

I’d be surprised if he lasts the season without some sort of long lay off, same as Lallana. Maupay’s confidence has gone this season too and it won’t be helped by him not getting as many minutes. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are in the market for another attacking/striker player in the Jan transfer window.

Comment

Azmoun just to see the country melt pls

Comment

Imagine, I’d be worried even more for Graham Potter.

Comment

So you are saying Potter to be fired by winter transfer window and new manager brings in Azmoun and sells, Maupay and Wellbeck... Hhhhmmmm.... I can live with that.

Comment

Brighton would be a downgrade for Azmoun. No way he moves there. If he comes to EPL its gonna have to be a top half team at the least. Ideally Wolves but the best place for him would be in Bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Brighton would be a downgrade for Azmoun. No way he moves there. If he comes to EPL its gonna have to be a top half team at the least. Ideally Wolves but the best place for him would be in Bundesliga
                      I was thinking that but then I thought, under a new coach, Azmoun would arrive and save them from relegation, adjusts himself to EPL and at the same time showcases himself in front of all the top six teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        I was thinking that but then I thought, under a new coach, Azmoun would arrive and save them from relegation, adjusts himself to EPL and at the same time showcases himself in front of all the top six teams.
                        I would advise Azmun (and any other player) to stay the hell away from Brighton, Potter or no Potter. Yes, Potter is a lightweight coach with near-zero leadership traits. But the moron owner (the lizard) who was conned into hiring him with such a thin resume, and worse, extending his contract, is ultimately responsible. Anybody who falls for a con-artist like Potter cannot have a sharp Football eye.

My dream would be for Azmun to join Arsenal. Arsenal needs a target man forward, somebody like Giroud whom they foolishly let go. He could really help them recover their standing by scoring goals which is what they desperately need right now. There are changes coming to Arsenal soon, and I hope someone there takes a good look at Azmun. Any other top EPL outfit would also be good, but Arsenal would be a dream.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Azmoun isn’t going to Brighton unless it’s to visit the shops on the lanes, the Sealife Centre and the pier.

Comment

Today i saw a highlight video of Jahanbakhsh before his move to brighton and i have to say that Jahanbakhsh will one day regret it so much that he stayed in brighton so many years, i cant believe it.

Comment

Fun Fact:

Azmun and Dzubya together have scored 5 more goals than all of Brighton up until now, 20 to 15.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I've gotta say, we got very different definitions of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X