This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    BHA fans on Twitter are all over Potter and his poor tactics.
    More than anyone else, this guy is putting the finger on the problem. Potter’s inability to accept responsibility is a clear sign of a poor leader. If you cannot take responsibility, you will never be able to fix your mistakes.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Solid game stats from limited time on pitch
      https://mobile.twitter.com/AlbionAna...38992865775620
      • 56 minutes played
      • 27 touches
      • 2 shots taken (0.16xG)
      • 1 big chance created (0.39xA)
      • 2 interceptions
      • 2/4 tackles won
      • 1 foul won
      Last edited by webmaster; 12-13-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        They'll barely remain in the EPL, Potter will call it a victory in a "very tough" league, chalk it up to a "rebuilding year", and repeat for another 3 years.
        LOL. Called it =)

After today's loss to LC:
        Looking at the table, how concerned are you?
        "Well, we know you are fighting for points in the Premier League. We know how tough it is. There is no getting away from that." -Potter

https://www.sussexlive.co.uk/sport/f...cester-4795188

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          He played very well in the first half. It's completely normal to run out of gas after 50 minutes or so when you've hardl played or have been injured for a few weeks. I think he will get enough minutes to impress this month and I hope he takes his chance. Tactically, and as much as i hated it as a friend or a fan, his substitution made sense. Let's all be happy that he made the starting 11 with his direct competitors on the bench.
          Please tell JB he is all class and be deserves better! I hope he can go to another EPL team. He’s not a quitter.

Comment

I've checked out 4 different sites. JBs rating was average to just above average compared to other team members.

Also, there were no negative comments. Basically he did as well as most of his teammates. The opposition had their number.

I am happy because he finally got a start. I hope he gets more chances.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              I've checked out 4 different sites. JBs rating was average to just above average compared to other team members.

Also, there were no negative comments. Basically he did as well as most of his teammates. The opposition had their number.

I am happy because he finally got a start. I hope he gets more chances.
              Same with fan ratings on Twitter. Most are critical of Potters tactics and roles assigned to various players

Comment

Next match against Fulham on Wed is very crucial for Potter's sake. If Fulham beat BHA, they can leapfrog BHA (and get out of relegation), while dropping BHA down further to #17.

Comment

'Potter needs to wise up or go!' Brighton fans furious after Leicester first half 'shambles'

Brighton and Hove Albion fans were fuming after conceding three times in the first 45 minutes against an excellent Leicester team at the King Power Stadium on Sunday.

Brighton were taken apart in the first half after an all action display from Brendan Rodgers team. Two goals from James Maddison and one from Jamie Vardy made for painful viewing for Albon fans.

Brighton had a couple of chances of their own and Danny Welbeck was denied after seven minutes when Kasper Schmeichel saved with his left leg.

But it was all about Leicester's attacking play as they tore the Brighton rearguard to shreds

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...ambles-3066551

Comment

Missed yesterday's game but the scoreline and substitution time doesn't make for pretty reading. Nor their xG. They put in one of their worst performances when our boy finally starts? Not great. I note their best player Lamptey was also missing, shame.

Comment

This has to be the most frustrating thread on PFDC... If we are this annoyed, think how poor Alireza must feel. I really hope he can leave in the upcoming transfer window, he is wasting his time. It is clear he isn't in his coach's plans.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Missed yesterday's game but the scoreline and substitution time doesn't make for pretty reading. Nor their xG. They put in one of their worst performances when our boy finally starts? Not great. I note their best player Lamptey was also missing, shame.
                        JB put Wellbeck through for a one-on-one. Had that gone in the tone of the game would be different. JB had a shot on goal too and that was pretty much it for attack
                        Defensively Brighton was shocking. Just shocking.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that fine pass.

The danger with such a clash was always going to be Brighton's possession-heavy expansive style playing right into the hands of Leicester's one-trick counter-attacking style and it seems to be what's happened. Call it foolish or brave for Brighton to not change to a more defensive style but thankfully much more attractive opponent coming up quickly to forget about that shambles soon (or really get dragged into the shit).

Webster, Lallana and Lamptey are back for Fulham game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            JB put Wellbeck through for a one-on-one. Had that gone in the tone of the game would be different. JB had a shot on goal too and that was pretty much it for attack
                            Defensively Brighton was shocking. Just shocking.
                            this
                            i only watched the first half ... BHA was the better team in the early 10-15 minutes and shoulda pulled ahead and put their chances away which they didnt ... ARJ played his role quiet well and took care of his responsibilities both offensive and defensive just fine ..!
                            essentially the goozoo pothead got outcoached by rogers who switched to back 4 after early defensive scares and then took better control of the game..!then they scored 3 goals in rather quick succession and tbh in a somewhat fortuitous manner, (helped out massively by horrid defensive markings and miscues and shaky goalkeeping and i should add ruthless finishing by the lesciter strikers..!) and put the game to bed..!
                            i figured there was no way back for BHA and that assshole pothead will likely sub Ali out early in the second half in order to spotlight ali/his players where the blame for the loss rather than rightfully his own goozoo self, so ran off to work and saved myself the aggravation..!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 12-14-2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Lampty and Lallana both trained yesterday. Unlikely that Alireza gets significant playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Lampty and Lallana both trained yesterday. Unlikely that Alireza gets significant playing time.
                                What does Lampty have to do with ARJ? And if Potter had any brain cells left over, he'd realize ARJ actually created scoring chances for his team unlike the rest of that garbage and gives him another deserved start.

Comment

Working...
                                X