This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
    the motto here is to blame evrything but the player (bad/racists coaches, teammates not passing the ball, racism towards iranian, today we got the pitch )
    he had a good first 10 minutes and then disappeared , am i wrong ? bad touches and slow
    What the heck are you talking about

The whole team disappeared! At least ARJ was alive for the first ten minutes.

Comment

He did look tired, but to be honest, so did Welbeck and Maupay...

Comment

Who plays better than AJ in this team??? Come on man its obvious this team has 0 poise in attack. You have to allow a player gain confidence and allow him to make mistakes and let him improve upon it. Not only Jahanbakhsh doesnt get any fair chance, but when he does, he gets subbed out because team is down 3-0 due to lack of defense or any sense of foootball. He was such confident player upon arriving in this shit brighton team and despite his great performances, he never got recognition for anything and Potter constantly chose to choose other players over him, for no damn reason.
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          He did look tired, but to be honest, so did Welbeck and Maupay...
          He was tired because he had to track back and defend. He actually won the ball back multiple times. Compare that to Welbeck and Maupay who just stood there and did jack sh*t

ARJ needs to leave this disaster of a club. He created the most chances for the team yet this is how he gets treated; an early sub

Also I've never heard worse commentators in my life. Every time ARJ made a good play they would find a way to minimize it while simultaneously maximizing very small errors .

Comment

Who created best chances for brighton today? Who created any chance of note for brighton today?

Comment

Brighton started having a LOT of trouble building the ball up once Leicester adjusted their formation this game. Commentators pointed out how lost for direction BHA looked.

All of their forwards faded. I think they should’ve taken Maupay out, brought in another central midfielder to help Gross that way they can get past the midfield line or at least be able to work the ball out of their own half better.

Comment

This Alireza is about 50% of the Alireza that joined this team thanks to CH for playing him in a position and style that he had never played and a pothead that never gave him a chance and totally destroyed his confidence.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Who created best chances for brighton today? Who created any chance of note for brighton today?
                  Dude I can't wait for AJ to leave this team! What a shit show!
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

the motto here is to blame evrything but the player (bad/racists coaches, teammates not passing the ball, racism towards iranian, today we got the pitch )
                    he had a good first 10 minutes and then disappeared , am i wrong ? bad touches and slow
                    Honestly your motto is to just bug everyone on this forum by spreading clear non sense on most of your posts lol sometimes it’s better to keep things to yourself bud

Comment

Guys, ARJ played well. I would not worry too much about his substitution. Bissouma was subbed too and he was by far Brighton's best player. There is a bunch of games coming in a quick order here and Potter needed his bench to play some minutes as Alzate and Mac Allister had not played in months... He definitely wanted to keep Wellbeck and Bissouma fresh for the next game and perhaps ARJ too.

Next game, ARJ may start again or be subbed for Trossard in the 60th minute. He played well.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        Guys, ARJ played well. I would not worry too much about his substitution. Bissouma was subbed too and he was by far Brighton's best player. There is a bunch of games coming in a quick order here and Potter needed his bench to play some minutes as Alzate and Mac Allister had not played in months... He definitely wanted to keep Wellbeck and Bissouma fresh for the next game and perhaps ARJ too.
                        Next game, ARJ may start again or be subbed for Trossard in the 60th minute. He played well.
                        he wants to keep welbeck fresh for next game? Well there goes another 3 points.

They have 4 good/decent offensive players, ARJ, Mcallister, Trossard, and Maupay. How he cannot stick to a steady rotation of those guys is bizarre.

Comment

Alireza and March were the best two attacking Brighton players this match.

I don't understand why some Brighton fans are being hard on him when Welbeck missed a good chance early in the game but was invisible like Maupay for the rest of the match.

Unfortunately I think once lampty is back for Fulham and Brighton goes back to their normal formation, I suspect Alireza is back on the bench, even though I think he is the best attacking player they have currently.

Shame...

Comment

BHA fans on Twitter are all over Potter and his poor tactics. Just some examples:

Comment

Yup, it’s all JB’s fault. BHA was burning it up before this game, and poised to win the EPL, but AJB started this game and made them fall all the way to 16th place.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

He played very well in the first half. It's completely normal to run out of gas after 50 minutes or so when you've hardl played or have been injured for a few weeks. I think he will get enough minutes to impress this month and I hope he takes his chance. Tactically, and as much as i hated it as a friend or a fan, his substitution made sense. Let's all be happy that he made the starting 11 with his direct competitors on the bench.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X