Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fine he got subbed off, I don't want JB to be part of this s*** show any longer.

Nonetheless, good performance by JB. He had a great shot with this left, and put a goal on a platter for Welbeck. He did much more, and much better, than BHA's other forwards/wingers. For example, what did Gross do today? March? Maupay? Welbeck? JB>>> all of them.

Comment

It was obvious he was going to get subbed off first, he's the scapegoat for potter. And the fact that potter had to whisper into his ear once he got subbed showed that Jahanbakhsh wasn't too happy and potter pretty much had to justify his sub and say something like "I'm sorry I just had to do a tactical sub".
      I genuinely hope he leaves in January, just so we can see him play more... But has he succeeded his dream to play in the premier league yet? Doubt it

Comment

Fuck Potter, seriously. Hope he finally gets fired for good. What a shit coach.

Comment

BHA still firmly at #16, 3 points above relegation.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh reminds of myself when I was playing in HS and despite how good I was coach always found something wrong with me and either was benched or got few mins of playing time if I was lucky.. He was white.
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Fans on the Brighton forum are actually blaming JB and saying he played poor. Dumb f***ing cows.
              Absolute idiots.
              They are right

Comment

Fans on the Brighton forum are actually blaming JB and saying he played poor. Dumb f***ing cows.
                Absolute idiots.
                Lol, their boards are toxic. How did he play poorly? He created BHA's only two chances, single handedly. Rest of the team didn't do jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                  They are right
                  Show me one play better than what JB did with that pass to Wellbeck?

I know your motto on this site is to shit on Iranian players, but you know you're wrong.

Comment

My fantasy football team is loving this Leicester performance. Hopefully a clean sheet and more goals for Vardy .

Comment

Brighton is like a dried up hamburger with barely just a bun. boring and just awful!
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Potter never subs early. He subs around the 75th minute and sometimes doesn’t make 3 subs.

Yet, Jahanbakhsh who made a fantastic defensive effort in the first half, a fantastic through ball for a 1v1 chance and a fantastic shot that was saved (which his teammates never hit on target); gets subbed so early at minute 55 that Potter stopped him to have a word with him after he got subbed to defend his actions or perhaps praise him to make him accept the situation.

I’ve reached my breaking point with Iranian players treatment in European teams after the Berianvand incident today. I will review the Beiranvand incident once the highlights are available and share my views on it.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Show me one play better than what JB did with that pass to Wellbeck?

I know your motto on this site is to shit on Iranian players, but you know you're wrong.
                          the motto here is to blame evrything but the player (bad/racists coaches, teammates not passing the ball, racism towards iranian, today we got the pitch )
                          he had a good first 10 minutes and then disappeared , am i wrong ? bad touches and slow

Comment

Potter subs in ARJ with <10min left in the game...he subs him out with >35min left in the game.

Comment

Seems like Twitter was suprised about his sub on the official page but he looked gassed didn’t have the stamina there

The whole team collapsed after 3-0. The commentators where impressed by him but he faded when the team sucked also seemed to. It have much fitness.
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

when Ali joined this shitty team he was really high in confidence and he was on top of his game. This club ruined him. they have bashed his confidence,
                                he is match unfit, he has not found the rhythm with this team because this team does not have one. This team does not belong to the Premier League.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X