• Show
Clear All

MADDISON OMFG... WORLDIE GOAL

Comment

Wow what a goal by Madison

Comment

insert slapping forehead emoji here

Comment

Dan Burn is getting so horribly exposed in this half. 2 goals both coming through him. Steps way too far off from Maddison there. Big Yikes from BHA

Comment

Great finish but he was invited to take that shot from the Brighton defense. Horrendous defense.

Comment

what a painful TEAM to watch... first person subbed.. jahanbakhsh. lol.. its all his fault lol... this team sucks!
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Such bad defense. 2-0 Leicester.
                Wellbeck also should be subbed. He doesn’t press, run, pass or finish. He’s a vacuum in the offensive end.
                Wellbeck is so overrated..

Comment

Imagine if Jahanbakhsh played for this Leicester team [emoji30]
                  I can see him getting subbed off early in the second half, despite hardly putting a foot wrong

Comment

Honestly Ghalenoi can do so much better than this Hairy Potter guy! wow.. so cocky yet nothing to show for... Jahanbakhs needs to get the fauk outta there asap!
                    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

haha who said Potter is a good coach?

What moron plays this open vs leiceister? Their biggest strength is transition to vardy, they play right to it, and then leave space for well known long shot taker maddison to unload on them.

As for ARJ he was very good. Gave a 100% chance to Welbeck, had a good shot saved by schmiechel, and contributed well on defensive end. But this team is going nowhere. I cant see potter getting fired soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Dan Burn is getting so horribly exposed in this half. 2 goals both coming through him. Steps way too far off from Maddison there. Big Yikes from BHA
                        who decided to play this guy at LWB? seriously, you could give that player to 100 professional coaches, I doubt you find ONE besides potter that opts to play him there. Same with playing ben white at CM.

Comment

Potter could have done better by forfeiting the game and keeping it at 0-3. Expect more goals from LC in the second half to worsen the onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            You probably shouldn’t watch the game :/
                            Good call...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              haha who said Potter is a good coach?

What moron plays this open vs leiceister? Their biggest strength is transition to vardy, they play right to it, and then leave space for well known long shot taker maddison to unload on them.

As for ARJ he was very good. Gave a 100% chance to Welbeck, had a good shot saved by schmiechel, and contributed well on defensive end. But this team is going nowhere. I cant see potter getting fired soon.
                              I missed the first 30 minutes of the game but the last 15 it was bad pass after bad pass, not to mention I didnt see Jahanbakhsh touch the ball once.. Like you said this team is going nowhere. But coach is gonna sub out AJ for no damn reason. Potter needs to get fired ASAP! I cant wait to hear his comments after the game.
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                who decided to play this guy at LWB? seriously, you could give that player to 100 professional coaches, I doubt you find ONE besides potter that opts to play him there. Same with playing ben white at CM.
                                I think Brighton was playing with 4 in the back. Burn was playing left back. March, Bissouma, Gross as mid fielders. ARJ was attacking midfield and Maupay and Wellbecks where the forwards...

Comment

Working...
                                X