Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only guy who can read JB’s passes and combo play is argie messi and he’s not in the field Unfortunately.

Comment

what a save matt ryan

Comment

Main takeaways after 26 mins:

- Brighton playing in a 4-5-1 formation with JB switching between the left and right wing together with March. The formation choice seems to be one of the reasons JB starts. It suits him well.
        - BHA with a lot of position changes between Maupay, March and JB to disrupt the Leicester defense.
        - AJ quite lively the first 20 mins. Seems he want to show that he deserves the starting spot.

Comment

i can’t lie, arj is looking slower than usual, it’s like he’s almost jogging. he’s still playing well though

Comment

Wow that pitch is so muddy and horrible, look at ARJ's uniform it is brown

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              i can’t lie, arj is looking slower than usual, it’s like he’s almost jogging. he’s still playing well though
              I almost think he got injured. I hope not.

Comment

ESPN commentator: "Brighton has been very pleasing to the eye, but sit 16th in the Premiere League" (Potter's legacy in 1 sentence)

Comment

I liked what JB did there. The left back played a pass which the Leicester defender easily read. JB quickly did a little foul tk
                  Stop the movement.

Comment

2-0 LC

Comment

jfc.. this team is super sorry

Leicester 2- Brighton 0

Comment

Such bad defense. 2-0 Leicester.
                        Wellbeck also should be subbed. He doesn’t press, run, pass or finish. He’s a vacuum in the offensive end.

Comment

Lewis Dunk has really regressed...

Comment

Great goal by Madison, makes it 3-0 for LC..

Comment

game over 3-0. ALI JB not involved in these 2 quick goals

Comment

leicester is head and shoulders above brighton. brighton is no match for them

Comment

Working...
                                X