Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ He should leave for a loan spell in The Netherlands. I wasn't pro Eredivisie move earlier, but for now it seems the only wise thing to do. He knows the country , language and league and will be able to fit in fast.

Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ ; they could all use AliReza & AliReza can use some playing time to show himself once more.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      ^^ He should leave for a loan spell in The Netherlands. I wasn't pro Eredivisie move earlier, but for now it seems the only wise thing to do. He knows the country , language and league and will be able to fit in fast.

Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, AZ ; they could all use AliReza & AliReza can use some playing time to show himself once more.
      I love a good redemption arc, so nothing would be more satisfactory to me than Alireza getting a chance to prove to Potter and most Brighton fans that he is in fact a Premier League calibre player.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        You seem to think 16th and comfortably clear of relegation isn't a massive success for Brighton #trustthemodel #thestatsneverlie #englishklopp
        To be fair, I always have been protecting Potter – but yesterday´s loss is also to be blamed to the coach.
        If you are playing at home (for the first time with fans) and have not won a single Home Game for 9 Matchs, you can´t not switch after your first goal to defense mode and leave the field superiority to the opponent. I mean they even did not tried to have any attack.
        And the opponent has been Southampton.

Just after the 1:2 he changed his formation to a 3-4-3. And there you could see that Southampton is vulnerable, if you put them under pressure.
        This loss easily could have been avoided by a better coaching-plan.

And I am not talking about ARJ, I am just analyzing what I saw yesterday.

Comment

Yeah, both sides were poor yesterday (possibly conditions to partly blame). Why he felt Veltman was worth bringing in as opposed to keeping White back, having Gross in midfield with Bissouma and one of ARJ or Chossard in the hole is my biggest issue and it really didn't pay off.

Comment

ARJ is definitely a capable EPL player. He has shawn that many times. And why he is made to keeps the bench warm for players less capable and below him is mind boggling. But unfortunately he is discriminated against badly by Potter. Potter's discrimination on Ali is based on his own personal fantasies whatever that is. It is evident and if he occasionally speaks well of Ali or subs him in is to mask his discrimination of Ali. Ali's situation in this BAHAHAHA club is sad but to some extent it is Ali's choice to stay there or leave. Us fans see things based on what we see and not the possible hidden realities.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ali JB is in super shape. He could do a 20+20 in Holland and should force a move! Shame to not play in this kind of shape he is

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

I think the only place AJ will get playing time is Feyenoord right now. Sinisterra is recovering from a big injury and Linssen is not performing as he should. So he will be playing more from an AML position as Berghuis is the team-captain on AMR.

PSV, AZ, Ajax all have multiple players on AMR who have locked in their position (Gotze/Ihattaren, Stengs, Neres/Anthony)

Comment

Shansi ke Brighton daare ine ke teamhaayi manande Burnley, W. Brom, Fulham va Sheff U ta inja badjoor soraakh bodand, aslan gand zadan.

Baraye hamin emkaane ekhraaj shodane Potter besyaar kame.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Watched the last two games (the minutes that AJ was on the field), main takeaways:

1. Brighton misses a quality player on the striker position. From what I saw Maupay does not link up well at all.
                    2. AJ did well in the minutes that he played. He is tactically more disciplined than under Chris Hughton and he reads the game quite well (runs off the ball, moments of pressure and choices he makes on the ball)
                    3. Brighton would benefit from a more direct type of play. They have difficulties in penetrating the center of the pitch and keep on passing the ball around in an U-shape. This is great from a possession statistics perspective, but will not get you goals or wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yeah, both sides were poor yesterday (possibly conditions to partly blame). Why he felt Veltman was worth bringing in as opposed to keeping White back, having Gross in midfield with Bissouma and one of ARJ or Chossard in the hole is my biggest issue and it really didn't pay off.
                      I read that at first as Vietnam and got confused. The tactics worked at first before the Southampton goal and he was too slow to change it in the second half.
                      You could see the second Southampton goal coming for about half an hour before the penalty. Brighton strikers were coming increasingly isolated and the team was sitting back , which gave Southampton opportunity to push forward, especially with Ings on the pitch.

As said he should have pushed White back and taken off Veltman, putting another creative attacking player on and meaning there was more of a link between attack and defence. Someone who could hold the ball up whilst the team pushed forward.

Also, Alireza looked good in the limited time that he had - made some good interceptions and good link up play with those around him.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                        I think the only place AJ will get playing time is Feyenoord right now. Sinisterra is recovering from a big injury and Linssen is not performing as he should. So he will be playing more from an AML position as Berghuis is the team-captain on AMR.

PSV, AZ, Ajax all have multiple players on AMR who have locked in their position (Gotze/Ihattaren, Stengs, Neres/Anthony)
                        maybe your right, i'm convinced he's better than all those players, but that doesn't mean PSV, AZ or Ajax feel the same way
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

There's no doubt ARJ is looking sharp and physically in great shape. If we don't go 3 at the back, he walks into TM XI in March but there's a long way to go till then and I envisage Ghoddos will be in serious shape by then also to compete with him.

Comment

i want him to stay in epl and show that bum potter that he can make it in this league. he has the ability to be a good player, it’s just that he needs a chance from another team

Comment

He has without a doubt improved as a player these past 2 years due to his own competitive drive and physical/technical demands of his league. At the very least, as a TM fan, that makes me happy to see in any legionnaire.
                              However the biggest frustration just comes from not having a stake in popular European matches, so naturally you'd also want him to get proper playing time.

Comment

Jahanbaksh and Albion's bench, what a dynamic duo. So sad that every time we feel like he might make a break into the starting lineup he ends up getting injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X