X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw potter.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I don’t know if you are joking here and I think you are 🙂 but just in case you are not then the Trossard choice was the right call to make. Our defence is struggling with pace in the match, and the ball over the top is on.
      This, can definitely see why Connolly got the nod over ARJ now. Another decision Potter got right

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I don’t know if you are joking here and I think you are 🙂 but just in case you are not then the Trossard choice was the right call to make. Our defence is struggling with pace in the match, and the ball over the top is on.
        I wasn't joking. I feel like Alireza would do a better job than an unfit Trossard in the position. But hey, lets see how it pans out.

Comment

The real story is how that disgraceful Japanese manchild is playing for us. Upper body strength of a toddler, this ain't the league for you son.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            The real story is how that disgraceful Japanese manchild is playing for us. Upper body strength of a toddler, this ain't the league for you son.
            Didn’t know you were a Liverpool fan too, good man. The amount of balls him and Williams have given away is crazy. I would bring on Mane for Minamino and Henderson for Williams and move Milner back there.

Comment

If you're losing our dear member The, you're going too far.

Comment

Looks like Pothead has given up on passing the ball aimlessly in the midfield and has adopted the old bezan ziresh English style. I think may be, just may be, somebody told him passing does not count for points. Oh it only took 3 seasons in England for him to figure that out. Genius...
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Very nice goal by Jota. What a player. LFC up 1-0 in the 60th minute.

Comment

Yes! Goal Liverpool.

Comment

P.s. Solly March reminds me of Khatibi

Comment

Oops... Liverpool scores...bummer😅

Comment

Lallana comes in for Connolly. One more sub left for BHA. Sigh..

Comment

I really thought Potter had given up on his plan to force JB out of the club, but looks like he's pushing it again.

Comment

He's coming on. 20+ mins, come on lad.

Comment

JB finally coming in. Should have started for Maupay.

Comment

Working...
                                X