Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know if I've had one too many chai nabat and my eyes are deceiving me, but March actually scored a nice goal. I'm sure it was a complete accident.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I dont know if I've had one too many chai nabat and my eyes are deceiving me, but March actually scored a nice goal. I'm sure it was a complete accident.
      It was a nice goal. Nice things happen when you're constantly given 2 starts after not nearly scoring for 2 years...
      sounds familiar doesn't it?

Comment

March finishing a tiki-taka move peak barca would be proud of. Team Potter are accepting apologies by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          March finishing a tiki-taka move peak barca would be proud of. Team Potter are accepting apologies by PM.
          Don’t get too excited for the 6th win in a whole year, even if that happens, which is unlikely.

As they say, a broken clock is right twice a day.....or in this case 5 times a year 😂
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            They'll still finish no higher than 15th.

Comment

Lads, I said PM. Drink it in

Comment

Burns in for Maupay. Would be surprised if JB get an appearance now.

Comment

Brighton should have had a penalty called on them. Shocking call by the referee. Brighton got lucky.

Comment

VAR ruining the game again. But guess what? Regression to the mean, they were robbed of the Man Utd game and they ain't robbed here. #trustthestats #teampotter #apologiesbypm #wtfwasthatredcard

Comment

That was a clear penalty. Screw pothead and his team.

Comment

LMFAO WHAT what is going through michael olivers head there thats the most obvious penalty ever, March with a terribly timed tackle

Comment

Talk about an undeserved victory.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Vow it shows the level of expectations when the 6th win in a whole year is celebrated like they won the WC. How many points is that now?? Impressive. Perhaps Potter can add to his impressive resume by finishing 15th again.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

It's so obvious that AJ never will be subbed in as long as BHA is in the lead

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                LMFAO WHAT what is going through michael olivers head there thats the most obvious penalty ever, March with a terribly timed tackle
                                Shows the stupidity of VAR. Because of the camera angle it showed to ref, it made a point of 'HE GOT THE BALL' even though he fouled him on the follow-through.

Comment

Working...
                                X